CHAPTER 04: NOBODY COMPARES TO YOU

Standing by the casement of a high apartment building. Staring outside through large glass windows reflects blurredly a mannis frame that is athletic, charismatic and heroic.

The view outside is so refreshing, given the colour of the sky's azure vibe. Beautiful field of vision that is satisfying to capture. It wouldn't be enough to describe how magical and supernatural it is, like heaven on earth.

Dark silky hair matches with a whole black outfit, leather jacket, tee shirt, and pants. One hand is in the pocket and another is busy caressing the plump lips that curve into a soft smile.

The eyelashes just blink slowly as the owner remembers a moment that could comfort his heart, it was a result happened last night.

"Mochi! Mochi! Mochi!" a feminine voice repeated and looking like an innocent small girl, she was seemingly drunken, but she wasn't. She lay on the mattress, one hand gripping a collar strongly as if she didn't want a man hovering over her to leave.

Two strong masculine arms leaned on the mattress to support his weight for not to accidentally fall onto the feminine. It's better not to move and stay like this for her to do whatever she wants. The way she acted could melt his heart away, a precious and adorable chipette.

Just think she was drunk, upon she woke up she wouldn't remember anything. As well, the masculine arms are no longer here.

With her free hand, she lifted her slender forefinger and pointed to the masculine's mouth. Her forefinger was tapping on the masculine's bottom lip, "What's this? What's this?".

The vision was hazed to figure out what was the forefinger tapping, but could still feel that "Aww, so soft! Softie!".

"I want to eat it." she said without knowing what was she doing right now.

Upon her saying was completed, she moved her head upward to gently bite the soft thing she called. It wasn't gently biting, it was dancing lips together the night away.

The feminine kissed the masculine.

Lowing head, the masculine lashes out a soft chuckle as he is reminded of the feminine who stole his first kiss last night.

Sadly, he left her alone after she fell into a deep slumber. He exhales heavily, probably fate made him meet and help her only once time.

One time?

A last-night kiss from her might be a gift for him to remember the feminine. How could he be obsessed with the feminine? Like damn, he had no idea, did her kiss was cocaine? He couldn't get out of his mind off her.

Can fate let him see her again? Can she remember him if they met accidentally? But maybe or maybe not, it isn't sure whether she was drunk or sedated at that time.

However, the kiss will make him remember her forever.

Rubbing the back of his neck with a blushing smile, not knowing why but thinking about her gave him the flustered.

The enjoyable moment did not last, a device ringing interrupted it. He picks up the device but hasn't said anything yet as the caller ID tends to say before.

"Pretending to kidnap her, then take her to a place where no one can find her. I want her to vanish forever".

The evil voice carries on, "She's a grain of sand in our eyes, get rid of her, and our plan will go well".

"If she vanished, no one wouldn't be our obstacle anymore." smirking gets wider.

~