CHAPTER 26: MAYBE NEXT TIME

Death embraces her life for the lastest time in this moment of minutes, her breath gasping in misery and red blood dripping slowly but it is enough for her to soon easily slip her precious life away. There is no way someone could save her from the king of death.

The accident is horrible causing her inside body damaged to the point that no longer she can live as normally. Whether she survived, she would live miserably, in a living hell. Look at the car, it is no longer a car but just a piece of dust.

Even though she knows that she won't survive this horrible incident, she uses all her left power and energy to crawl to the shattered screen phone. She wanted to call her little brother, telling him the truth that he should know. Yes, of course, he must know it because he always believes that his parents' death was never an accident. Now the truth is like his assumption. Besides, she wants to tell him to just believe what his instinct telling.

Alice even knows about her brother's feelings toward Chaeyoung since the day he had just seen her. Being his elder sister, she was delighted to know that, because finally, she didn't have to worry about him, there was someone who could take care of him when she went away one day unexpectedly.

Alice had no intention to let her little brother be a secret agent for his whole life, she wanted him to have a normal life like others, have a family of his own, and a warm home. Although Alice couldn't provide him with all of these needs, she hoped someone could. Fulfil her role as a family and complete his lonely heart, helping him to be a better man.

This is a wish that Alice has for her brother.

As for now, Alice can't complete them since the time won't allow her and death suddenly enters her life and takes it away soon. Reminding of the thing that she left behind, her eyes formed into regrettable and guilty tears.

Even though she knows her life will be lost at the moment, she gains all the power and energy to utter the words that she wants to tell her brother. He can't hear, but she rather say it out than keep it with her forever even though she is so struggling and suffering inside and outside.

"Jimin, my precious little brother. I am very sorry for being a worse elder sister. I can't protect you. I can't provide anything that you need and the life that you deserve."

The energy left slowly faded away and it was like a countdown, the time moved forward, no intention to give her a second chance. How cruel the time is, it should at least have a little mercy on her.

With that her last words ended, and blood was spitted out of her cut lips. Her red puffy eyes were caused by sorrowful weeping, finally, it was time for them to weakly and slowly close, knowing that the set timing clock her shut down. Her hands were dirty with blood, they were about to touch the phone, but the clock hit the last minute already.

Some people who witnessed the horrible accident rushed to Alice. She was unfortunate, so they could only watch her lying dead miserable with their pitiful eyes on her.

"The accident was horrible, she's so unlucky."

"May your soul rest in peace."

"I am so sorry for her family's loss. It was a sorrow to lose a member of the family."

Didn't take many minutes for the ambulance to arrive, but they couldn't save her from the dead king. He was so powerful and showed no mercy to her.

They feel sorry for her. All they can do is take her dead body keep it properly and wait for the relative. However, it is impossible to contact since the phone is seriously shattered.

While lifting the dead body, no one knew that there were a pair of eyes watching afar with their satisfied grin on his lips.

"There was a choice for you, but you choose death, then I can do nothing but fulfil your wish. Anyone who stands in my way must end up this way. Don't you ever try, you played the game you should prepare for the big loss."