CHAPTER 10: I'M A MESS

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

The next day, at the crack of dawn. I'm on the way driving to M.Rose's construction site.

Some people might not have woken up yet this time, and I already left the house without having a glass of water. I drive at a very fast speed to arrive at the site soon.

I was too engaged in a deep slumber when I got a call from my dad's secretary, I hadn't chosen anyone to be my secretary yet. Dad's secretary is Diana, she's the same age as my aunt, surprisingly they're close friends.

Diana informed me about an accident that happened at the construction site, a few workers slipped and fell from a building under construction.

The incident happened last night and I received the news this early morning which is why I have to rush to get there immediately.

Diana told me that the family of the workers had come to cause trouble at the site, demanding compensation. According to the contract, the safety and health of all construction workers are under the charge of the company. The company will take full responsibility for the workers if there are any accidents during construction.

In this case, the workers had agreed, but when the incident occurred, their family accused the company of not complying with the terms of the contract. They used this excuse to claim a certain amount of compensation. The accident used to happen a few times before, but they never did these. Strangely!

I'm also ironic to be informed that people who had an accident weren't sent to the hospital instead of just covering the wounds using traditional methods by their family. How can they be willing to wait for the solution from the company first, regardless of human life?

Sometimes, a problem isn't a big matter, it can be solved easily but people like to make it such a big deal.

I wonder as well, I want to ask them, is money more important than their family members' lives?

What a bad day! My eyes hadn't opened yet but the problem said good morning first.

I planned to talk with my brother-in-law about a person who I saw last night. What should we do, I knew that my aunt was sending her people to harm us. Sad, I have to leave the house very early due to an urgent problem. However, I got the idea was leaving him a note on a small piece of paper. Hopefully, it would help and make sure no one is in danger.

Yes, when I said my aunt wasn't a person who was willing to admit she was a loser easily, I didn't lie. She'll find every way to take revenge on a person who embarrassed or humiliated her. And I'm the someone, who also ruined her plan. A target of her revenge, exactly me I know.

If she aims at me only, I'm not afraid but she aims at my beloved people either. So, I'm ready to fight for them, protecting them is my obligation.

So, the black-outfit man who I saw last midnight, 100% he's her person. If it were the starting of her revenge, don't expect a continuing, Ms Karan.

I had told K, she's a maid in my house, to tell him about the note. I hope she didn't forget and he read the note, it's so important because it's about people's lives.

As well, I left a message for my older sister and little sister, telling them when they arrive at their workplace or university they must call me instantly, don't just message me. I need to make sure they arrive safely.

Although my sisters thought that I acted weird all of a sudden, they doubted my sudden behaviour change. I don't care whether they doubt me, their safety is what I am concerned about the most.

Considering about hiring bodyguards for them. Unfortunately, just unexpected incident happened and needs me to solve. That's why I hate life, when I had planned about going to do something ahead then a silly problem interrupted it.