CHAPTER 18: HERE WITH ME

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Staying in this unknown place for almost two weeks, I never came out of the house to admire the surroundings. I just stay in the room all the time, watching the wall and luckily there is a small library with many types of books that I can read when I am bored.

Today I can come out to sit and watch the calm water, how peaceful it is. I never realized I'm so into this way of life I wish I could stay like this forever. I inhale the fresh air, I love this kind of atmosphere.

"Peace." I exhaled with a smile.

However, my lips curved into a pout as I thought about that Christian guy. Since the morning, he is nowhere to be seen. I searched for him in the whole house, seem like he was lost anywhere I didn't know. This made me frustrated, "He wasn't a kid, I shouldn't care about him right?".

My 2nd mind opposed, "At least he should tell me a bit or leave some note".

"If he wants to, he will tell. Just stop minding about him. Enjoy your peace moment now" my 1st mind responded. I shake all the thoughts away.

Suddenly, the air blowing made me shiver since the outside was cold and I didn't take anything with me. Hugging myself and rubbed my arms to warm my body when I felt something was covered on my shoulders behind. I startled.

"Outside is cold, you should take something with you if you want to sit here" the voice I recognized, that's him, Christian. He appeared out of nowhere.

I just gave him a stare, I have nothing to respond yet. It's not I don't have but I just don't want to ask him where did he go? Telling him, I searched for you in the whole house, they would sound like I was worried about him as I shouldn't be. So I chose to stay silent.

"We're on the mountain" he said, sitting next to me.

I move a bit, trying not to close to him. "That's why it's so cold. Wait! So this meant I am staying on the mountain". My mind started to roam around as I realized what he said earlier.

"You kidnapped me and kept me here" I was a bit surprised when finally I talked to him.

"I never kidnap anyone. And this is the safest place for you to stay" he responded with a small smile. For almost two weeks I never once get a chance to witness Christian's smile. Today, I saw with my eyes although it was just barely seen, it seemed like meant a lot to me.

"I don't believe you. If you don't kidnap me, then what did you do for me?" I continued as I bravely look at him in the eyes.

Guess what, he ignored my question and stood up, "Let's go for a walk. You must be bored staying here for almost two weeks". He walked away, and I yelled behind me, "Why did you never answer me whenever I asked?". Look like he pretended to not hear and disappeared into the house.

I am standing there and wearing an angry face.

JIMIN'S POV

Handing her a helmet as I tell her to hop on my black cruiser motorbike, "Come!". I engine the cruisers waiting for her, but she just stands and crosses her arms. Like a sulky girlfriend.

"Hey, are you going to stand there forever?" I asked her, still handing the helmet. She keeps silent to me. "Fine, if you don't want" I stop engining and hop down.

Holding the helmet and stepping towards her and then she yells suddenly as she wants to grab my hands away, "What are you doing?".

"Wearing a helmet for you" I responded. I stepped back to the cruiser, "Hop on!". She gave me an angry stare.

"Do you want me to help you or do it by yourself?" I was about to step towards her, when she abruptly hopped on the cruiser, "No need". I chuckled at her, "You're such a complicated one".