CHAPTER 28: YOU DA ONE

"Can you slow down?"

"If you're scared, grab the handle."

"It wouldn't save me, you're driving as this is our last life moment."

"Don't worry, I'd rather die by myself. You'll be alive no matter what. Hold that freaking handle."

"Geez!"

With that telling her, he increased speed faster than before.

Deep glare with a fearing face, Chaeyoung swears to God this is perhaps her last moment living on the earth. She prayed for everything to calm her down and to save her life, the speed made her soul leave her body already. Once in her life, she never experienced riding a car like a car racing at 300 km/h or more.

On the other hand, the man who was glared at and cursed by Chaeyoung, wouldn't care about all of these because her safety is his concern now. He will face everything to protect and escort her safely. What she is doing now, letting him deal with her upon they arrive at the safe place.

She keeps her mouth busy on the way while he pretends not to care, letting her say whatever at her will.

The car stopped at an unfamiliar place.

After moments of thrilling take over her, she finally can breathe. Feeling like she was reborn.

"Gosh, I'm alive." she exhaled her fear away. Handed on her chest as she felt how fast her heartbeat was, she couldn't believe that the moment ago her life was at risk and a moment ago she was at ease. Wondering if is she really lucky enough again.

Calming herself from fear, the man next to her unbuttoned the seatbelt, and unbothered by her complaint, he got out of the car.

"Christian, where are you going?" she wanted to grab his arm to stop him but he was fast to disappear from her sight.

Her hand was about to pull the car door open, but it was opened by the man who she had kept complaint about. Revealed his normal expression and he was like nothing happened earlier.

"Come on." Jimin pulled the door for her and patiently waited for her to get off. He had so much hope that she would be obedient. But who knows, she acted sulky and exhaled angrily.

Crossing her arms and pretending not to hear him telling her to get out of the car no matter how many times he said to her.

"So you decided to not get off by yourself?"

No response.

"Okay fine, then I take you by myself."

He quickly bent down and unbuttoned the seatbelt for her. Lifting her on his shoulder as she wasn't heavy at all and walked towards the unfamiliar house standing in front of them.

While walking she was arguing with him.

"Just put me down, I can walk."

"I told you to get out of the car, but you didn't hear. I have no choice."

"I don't like your choice, put me down."

"Once I carried you on my shoulder, no turning back. Just reminding."

She exhaled and crossed her arms again while being carried on the shoulder and kept her mouth shut until they reached the house.

Upon they reached inside, he carefully put her down and there he faced the sulky expression from earlier. She angrily glared at him and walked away to a comfort seat. Not minding looking at him, he just shook his head and mumbled.

"Cute."

He was about to walk to the kitchen but suddenly the pain on his arm from shooting previously made him groan. Holding the wound, greeting his teeth because the pain is killing him now.