CHAPTER 14: SWEET BUT PSYCHO

JIMIN'S POV

As walking into the deep of the woods, my ears caught her voice. Hurriedly went to where her voice came from. There she was, sitting on the ground and shutting her eyes. I tried to scan something which terrified her. Nothing I could see, I questioned whether she was terrified of anything.

Darting closely to her, can't hold back my laughter. Seeing her like this, it's funny.

I decided to stay silent, just let her realize my presence by herself. Standing and watching along with my quiet laughing.

Minutes later, she may have realised me as our eyes met. We're both making eye contact.

Wasn't sure about me, I felt something strange dancing in my stomach. Also wish to stare at those eyes all day, don't know why just enjoy looking at them. Feeling like I'm in heaven whenever I stare into those gorgeous pupils, so into them. Sometimes, I forgot to breathe as they landed on mine.

They're too dangerous, the longer I stared at them, the more I thought my heart was stolen.

The heart was stolen? What am I thinking about? Dude! you're so rushed in attracting to her, not your business to appear to have feelings toward her, you're here to protect her.

Stop thinking about what's on your mind.

But.

Every time she's around me, my brain begins to think about weird things as I've never done before. My heart speedily beats like it hurries to go somewhere. If my heart were a car, it would drive over the speed limit and I would be fined. Luckily, it wasn't.

What power does this woman have to make my whole body system work improperly?

~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Who the heck came to laugh in the serious time at the end of my life?

I swear, though I've just met that Christian guy. My brain quickly recognises what this man sounds like from the first moment. Very sure, it's his voice laughing.

Gosh, I made eye contact with him. So brave, Park Chaeyoung! Never dare to look any guys in the eyes this way, my confidence ass gave me the courage to do it.

And I've never stared at anyone as long as I'm staring at him. Look like my eyes enjoy watching those pair of eyes of his.

No one has taken the stare away yet, seemed we both have the guts to stare into each other's eyes. He's not afraid to look at mine, neither do I.

Are we reading each other's minds? Feeling unable to hold my breath, my body isn't working right now. The trembling inside me has already disappeared. I no longer fear that reptile because what I'm fearing is his stare, whether I may have lost myself in his deep soul stare.

So wondering, has anyone used to looking at someone's eyes and perceiving those eyes are hiding one thing that has been looking for a long time? It's just something that doesn't know what it is but feels like losing it anywhere and to found in their eyes.

From the very first time I met, and exchanged our first words, feeling like I've known him for another lifetime, from before this time.

May be stranded in the middle of nowhere right here but I'd still feel at home as long as he shows up again. Surrounded by him, he's home to me doesn't matter wherever the place is.