CHAPTER 07: SALT

Karan may look calm outside but deep down inside she wants to choke her niece to death when her niece embarrasses her and destroys her plan. Plan she had worked very hard to reach the point where it almost got the first prize. It was ruined.

So, she decided to leave the company to her own house. Even though she stays at Park's house, she has bought one private house for herself.

As she arrived at the house, her legs aggressively stomped over to the cupboard, which held a variety of wines, she took out one and drank it, not caring about pouring it into a glass and tasting it first.

Anger is taking control of her now like water's boiling at 100 degrees. She's too busy with hatred that burning her from the inside. It's hot like wildfire.

She holds the bottle of whisky, taking a leisurely step to her book room. When she reaches inside the room, she swallows whisky a bit before she throws it away on the floor.

The bottle broke into pieces.

Chest rise and fall, she clenches her hands into tight fists. Her eyes well up with rage tears, angrily grits her teeth, "Park Chaeyoung".

"ARGH!" next she furiously sweeps things on the desk away to the floor and they shattered.

She destroys everything that she spotted without caring how much it costs, "ARGH! You little bitch, I swear I'm gonna kill you".

A mannequin status was pulled down and lay on the floor. Karan grabs a bat and hits on the head of the mannequin. She kept hitting until the mannequin's head shattered.

She exhales and suddenly starts to howl maniacally, "HAHA, Park Chaeyoung died. Finally, Park Chaeyoung died, let's congratulate her".

Her howling gets louder and even louder, she looks like a psychopath, "She died, she died. You have to die, Park Chaeyoung".

"Now I should phone Jerick to kill her for me now." Karan wanders to search for her phone.

Breathing to calm her down she dials Jerick's number.

"Babe, where are you now?" Jerick asks Karan upon the call's answered.

"Don't be mad at that stupid bitch, babe. I'll give her a lesson for being disrespectful to you" he continues.

Karan calmly responds, "No need to give her any lessons, I want you to..."

"Pretending to kidnap her, then take her to a place where no one can find her. I want her to vanish forever".

Karan's evil voice carries on, "She's a grain of sand in our eyes, get rid of her and our plan will go well".

"If she vanished, no one wouldn't be our obstacle anymore" Her smirking gets wider.

"Okay" Jerick responds. "After it succeeds, I want a reward" he adds.

Karan hums as she agrees to reward Jerick when their plan to make Chaeyoung vanish is done.

She gazes down at the broken head mannequin, "You started first. Just a baby born yesterday, don't ever try me. Park Chaeyoung".

~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chae, are you sure? You can drive home alone, it's dangerous for you" my brother-in-law calls me, he wants to pick me up but I refuse him.

"I'm okay, Oppa. And I'm not going back home alone, I'll go with Lisa" I respond, hoping my lit-up voice can comfort him. I know he's worried about me, he's afraid my aunt would do anything to harm me.