CHAPTER 34: UNDER THE INFLUENCE

⚠️ this chapter contained an inappropriate scene that readers should skip the part that it could make them uncomfortable.

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

"Don't stand there. Come in."

Although Jungkook sitting with his back turned, he could feel the two brother's presence standing and watching him.

He didn't care to turn on the light, leaving the room in darkness. Only moonlight strived to shine through the mirror window that wide opening. That's why the brothers could spot Jungkook's reflection.

A shadow contained hopeless energy in the moonlight.

The brothers stepped in and walked over to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I was overreacting."

Seokjin stepped closer to Jungkook and put his hand on his little brother's shoulder.

"You don't have to say sorry. I understand how much your past trauma you."

"We're not just a team. We're family." Jimin joined the conversation.

"We should believe in Hoseok." Seokjin said.

"I will. Everything will be okay. We'll get rid of those monsters soon." Jungkook said.

At that moment, a strange vibration chimed in. Seokjin quickly took that thing and pressed it to see a message, "Plan A succeeds."

It was from Hoseok that he sent through their safe electrical device. Jimin picked up one bottle of beer for him and one for Seokjin.

"Let's drink. Cheering for our hope, Hoseok Hyung."

A response from Hoseok in the device, "Sure."

The brothers gave each other's reassuring smiles and toasted the beer. They continued to drink from bottle to bottle. Till all of them begin to feel tipsy.

With the amount of alcohol that Seokjin and Jungkook had, being lightweight, both of them were already falling asleep on the cold floor while Jimin was still awake.

Although in tipsy status, Jimin was aware of himself. He got up and left the drawing room to his room.

"I need some water to freshen."

He was stumbling around and using the wall to keep himself from falling over. Not realizing, he had many beers.

At the same time.

The sisters, Chaeyoung and Lisa went to the living room and found something to do to help them not thinking about anything for a while. They wanted to release the stress away.

They found a random cassette movie, it seemed to look interesting so the girl chose to watch it right away.

The sisters kept watching until one of them fell into a deep slumber on the couch.

"This girl. Her habit." Chaeyoung chuckles at her little sister.

Seeing her little sister in her comfort and peaceful sleep, she decided to not wake her up. She walked to their room and brought a warm blanket to keep her little sister from being cold.

Then Chaeyoung went to the bedroom to take a shower. It took her half an hour to finish the shower. She came out with a towel wrapped around her slim body.

While she was walking to the closet to find some clothes, the door was opened and someone barged in.

Clicked. The door was also locked.