CHAPTER 16: LEAVE THE DOOR OPENS

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When the funeral completely ended, Alice Noona excused herself from the Park family that she was tired because of the long journey. So, she wants to take a rest. She told them that she would come home first and would talk about the details tomorrow.

I and Alice Noona, are in the car and on the way go back to Park's house.

"Noona!" I call Alice Noona while my eyes concentrate on the road.

I didn't hear her reply to me, I called her again, "Noona! What are you doing? Why don't you respond to me?".

"I heard you, but I don't want to respond yet. I'm busy right now" Alice replies as she's mad. Is she on the period?

"Busy?" I glance at her.

"Taking off these stupid shoes" Alice responds.

"Then finish your business first" I say and fully focus on the road.

"Ugh, comfy!" I heard Alice moan. She leans her back on the seat.

"What was that, Noona?" I ask her.

I glance at her again, and she closes her eyes while responding to me with a relaxing smile, "Taking those stupid heels like I reborn again, best feeling ever!".

"I see!" I respond.

"Anyways, Noona, do you think Karan and those Hwangs suspect us? From what I investigated about her, she's smart. Even her identity I couldn't find any clues until now" I start a topic.

"I don't know that she could notice us, but we should be highly careful. If they noticed us, I'm sure we wouldn't be able to escape on time" Alice opens her eyes and her expression turns serious.

"So before they can find out who we are, we have to clear everything quickly and hurry to disappear. For the sake of Chae's safety" Alice carries on, taking a deep breath with her eyes full of concern.

"She's not a person who we can deal with easily" she adds.

"Her identity, she hides it very safely and secretly. You've been investigated for many years, you still can't get any clues. She's not normal, I underestimated her wrongly" Alice sounds getting more serious and warning.

"I don't understand why, she's Simon's sibling, but we can't find any information about her. Are they truly sibling?" I decrease the speed when the traffic light changes to orange.

"Keep investigating her" Alice leans her head on the seat again, full of thoughts this time.

"Do you know Lisa? I noticed she didn't take her eyes off you since you moved to stand next to me" Alice asks me.

"We study at the same university" I answer without any further details.

"Tomorrow she will ask you about today" Alice said.

"I know, I'm well prepared already" I respond, a bit confident.

"You should make sure her safety is alright. You know what I mean, Karan won't let anyone stand in her way" Alice tells me with a deeper meaning.

"Although you don't tell me, I still do. It's fun to be around with her" I smile without being in control of my brain.

"Don't go too far like the previous time, don't forget what happened in the past" Alice reminded me once again.

"I never forget, okay? I don't need you to say it again and again" My smile changes into an annoyed face and goes silent.

"I hope so" Alice Noona last said before the atmosphere turned cold and quiet.