CHAPTER 12: STUCK WITH YOU

ALICE'S POV

I came out of my room, the all-white decoration where Ms Chaeyoung was staying. I didn't always stay in it because I had work to do. I often stayed in an uncertain place. Where my mission was in progress, I was there.

She's Park Chaeyoung, I've known her more than she knew herself, but she might have never known me. Nothing wrong if she weren't familiar with me or kept asking about who am I. I couldn't tell her.

A person like me did exist for a reason yet vanished without reason.

Since she was taken here, she had been sleeping for hours. I was glad when I brought food for her and she woke up at the same time.

Slightly annoying, Chaeyoung kept asking me questions that wouldn't have an answer for her. Although she didn't need to know about me or us, I could let her know my name at least.

As I pulled the door closed, a voice who sat on the couch asked me, "Noona. How's she?"

"Stop worrying about her, Jiminnie." I respond to him, calling his name playfully. I like to call my little brother like this, sometimes he gets annoying. What was I supposed to call him as an older sister of him, this name was so cute and suited him. I like cute things, I was lucky enough to have a cute little brother.

His name was only Jimin but I added more letters to his name to make it sound more cuter and softer. No one knew what type of person he was, he's contrary to the cute name I called him.

"I saw you keep checking her many times when she was conscious. Worried about her that much?" I jumped on the couch beside him, leaned my elbow on the cushion and rested my head on my palm.

He hadn't responded to me yet. I continued to tease him, "Why don't you just go to check her when she's up, why told me to check instead? Are you afraid your heart would jump out and be kissed as the previous time?".

"Noona. I'm not!" he groaned annoyingly.

I laughed satisfyingly, "This is what you let your older sister know about your secret".

He exhaled, "I shouldn't tell you".

"Even if you don't tell, I can still know. Forget, who am I? Queen of detective." I was proud of myself.

He jingled his head at me.

"I know why you don't want to face her" I said, tickling his chin.

"Please, Noona" he said, swung my hand away.

"No one can hear us, the wall is too thick" I responded. "If you're afraid of those two idiots hear us, they're being investigated by Satan".

"What did you do to them?" he inquired me, glared.

"I just punched them a few fists and they fainted. So weak!" I shrugged.

"It's not time to do that to them, Noona" he seemed to scold me for not listening to what he told me while we were taking two idiots here.

"They'll wake up soon, I didn't punch them hard. Ugh! Stop talking about them, we were talking about you and Ms Chae" I playful smirked.

Got up from the couch, and raised both arms, "It's just the world is tiny for you and her. A girl who you helped at the restaurant and left at the motel. She's an heir of M.Rose".

I turned around, "The girl who we have to protect".

I jumped back to the couch, "It's not a coincidence. Isn't a destiny, Jiminnie?".

"Noona, stop calling me with this name. I don't want anyone to know this name" he told me, stern face. I didn't like when he had to act stern every time. It wasn't mission time, no need to be concerned.