CHAPTER 35: WE CAN MAKE LOVE

⚠️ There are 18+ scenes with inappropriate words contained in this chapter. Make sure you have read the warning before starting chapter 35. I suggest a reader to skip this chapter if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Lay her down on the soft mattress carefully, he broke the kiss and took off his shirt for a minute. His healthy body made her eyes so satisfied to watch, that she almost lost her breath by the way his muscular body displayed.

Her eyes scanned from his upper and down to his waist and spotted his massive member bulging inside. Panting begins to run through her lips and her throat dry, her whole body is swallowed in burning fire inside. She feels hot as hell as in the urge to strip off her towel.

On the other hand, he is such a man who understood the assignment clearly because by staring into her eyes he already understood what the woman lying in front of him wanted to do.

"Do you want to touch it?"

Hesitation showed in her eyes, it was her first time although she was craving to touch those abs, she rather not say it out. She thought it was embarrassing to tell him her desire honestly. But, he doesn't mind all of these useless thoughts. He will be honest to tell her what he wants to. He loves her and he wants to have sex with her, this is the truth about him, of course, he loves her and also wants to do it. Sex after love.

Stepping closer, he pulled her left hand and placed it on his abs, "I know you want to touch it so bad."

Hovering over her, she ran her fingers down his abs and gulped as she caressed them. He gasped sensually because her slender fingers tickling his tummy very gently, sent the vibration to his inner side.

"Do you love it?" he asked her and she just gave him a look, the looking said that I want you now.

Leaning in close to her left ear and he whispered, "You are making my dick hard."

Heard him telling her like this, she is likely to enjoy the way she is doing now as a smirk invisibly appears on her lips. And she continued to tease him. Wrapped her arm around his neck and she playfully pecked on his lips. Poked his tongue inside he knew this woman was playing a teasing game with him.

"Teasing me huh?"

She raised a brow at him saying that I am, what do you want to do to me?

"I think I should teach you a lesson, being a good girl."

His voice turned raspy and so deep as if his massive member entered inside her. His face is so close to hers, that she can feel his hot breath.

"You know, a bad girl will end up fucking hard."

"I would love to." She bravely responded.

"When did you become a daredevil?"

"The day I met you."

His lips curve into a satisfying smirk hearing her saying.

"Then I have to teach you a lesson."

With that said, he smacks her lips aggressively. The way he brushed against her lips, he seemingly wanted to make them numb, the lips that had drugged him addicted.

His hands make their way to explore everywhere on her body. Caressing her soft milky skin, she is shivering at his teasingly touch. His hands didn't hesitate to pull off the damn towel that blocked his view from seeing her naked body.

As being a virgin, it is her first time to have sex with a man. The man who she admires a lot, she is so ready to lose everything just to be with him. She doesn't care about what the future will reward her, but she enjoys and appreciates what she is doing with this man now. In short, there is nothing that can describe how much she loves him.