CHAPTER 32: MY YOU

Attentively studying a resume that he is holding, sitting, and crossing his legs over, the man was neat-looking in his formal black suit. One elbow leaned on the armrest of his dark expensive leather executive chair. His endomorph body wholly depended on the chair's backrest.

In front of him, there was a thick wood desk, engraved in ancient style, covering half of his body.

On the wide surface of the desk, a golden shining bright nameplate that said, Hwang Hyunmin, Managing Director.

Looked at the resume paper and then looked at the guy standing in the opposite direction, the guy was in a white shirt matched with black pants worn at the waist. Also wearing big black glasses made him look nerd and shy. This guy is like a fresh graduate student from college who has no job experience before.

"Jung Hosung. An undergraduate medical student, applying for an internship."

The guy who was mentioned as Jung Hosung quickly responded. He was so much nervous.

"Yes, sir. I am Jung Hos-" he was cut off by the managing director.

"No need to introduce yourself to me. I've gone through the details on your resume. Besides, you're an undergraduate and applying for internships here, I don't have much word to interview you."

Hwang Hyunmin pressed the red button of his desk phone and said, "Matt, come into my office. Prepare a set for new staff internship and bring them to my office too."

"Noted, Director. I'm going to do it now."

The conversation ended.

"Sir, so I am selected?"

"Congrats, you can start tomorrow if you want. I'll tell Matt to guide you around the hospital."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir." the guy bowed again and again.

"Now, you can leave to wait in the guest room. Matt will arrive soon. I explained everything to him." Hwang Hyunmin didn't care to give the guy any reassurance. Although he seemed not to question the guy much and easily chose the candidate, he didn't tend to provide the internship with any warm welcome, not just a bit. No way.

The selected guy didn't not to mind Hwang Hyunmin's attitude, he left the office to the guest room. As he pulled the door behind the back, an obvious smirk suddenly plastered on his lips.

"Plan A succeeds." he went to settle down on the expensive crouch and wait for Sir Matt.

One fact. Every action he performed in front of the Hwang Hyunmin was a perfect performance because this guy was Jung Hoseok, who came here as a spy. The dressing up from head to toe, combined with the gestures he acted, no one could suspect or notice.

A little talking about Sir Matt. He is Matthew Choi, graduated from business college in Seoul. He was an outstanding student during his student's life. Unfortunately, his family could not afford to send him to university, but Park Youngsik his only best friend helped him achieve it. Just because of Youngsik's support, Matthew has today. He has everything and living in good life, even able to afford his lifestyle.

But, they couldn't be paid for a good friendship.

Even though Youngsik was a scumbag, he loved Matthew more than his blooded brother. Treated him very special, he could do bad things to Simon, not to Matthew. He always thinks his best friend, is a good, kind, honest, and trustworthy friend.

Despite that, money changed Matthew into a different person. Either way, he was a dishonest, untruthful, and greedy person from the start. Just Youngsik had not yet realized his true colour at that time?