CHAPTER 15: ROAR

LISA'S POV

The funeral is celebrated in a hospital.

Guests are coming after another, some of them are M.Rose's partners, vendors, suppliers and shareholders. Friends and the rest are relatives, including Aunt Karan.

For my information, I heard the Hwang family was present here too, I don't know what was their business to do here. None of us invited them yet perhaps there's someone who had invited them. And someone was my aunt.

Recently, my aunt has been getting along with the Hwang's family.

The Hwang family, since the first time I saw them I already want to keep my family distance. As far as I heard from Chae Unnie used to tell me, that they're the people who like stealing others' things without spending much effort.

This family will pretend to be the Angel and truth to be told, they're the most real witch rubbery. If Chae Unnie dislikes them, it isn't her fault. Either me, these people aren't worth saying a word to them.

The funeral has been going on, and my aunt hasn't appeared even in her shadow yet. I see only Mr and Mrs Hwang who have just arrived, and their jerk son wasn't with them.

And my dad hasn't received yet about Chae's Unnie news. We keep it a secret, we don't want the news to impact Dad's current condition. He's already been in bad condition, so we don't want to see his condition getting worse than that.

My heart is too heavy, it's suffered much from Dad's news and now my sister's one more. I thought if I had been able to die as I wished, I wouldn't have to live in misery this way.

People who have gone away, have no idea how painful alive people keep their lives alive to live with the sorrow that is left over.

Rather be separated from my beloved people but they're still alive than be separated but they're gone away.

Guests come to pay their respects to the corpse and comfort the family's relatives. And then they leave to look for a proper seat.

I'm so fed up seeing Hwang's family's acting talent, that I feel my innocence want to throw up. How could they pretend to be pure when they're the culprits who were involved in my sister's death? These Hwangs are suspicious.

The funeral remains going.

Finally, just finally, Aunt Karan decided to show her presence. Not a surprise, that Hwang's jerk son is accompanying her by her side.

They keep moving towards us, she pays the respect and that jerk as well. Then, went to us. It's ridiculous, my aunt pretends like she's not a part of the Park family, and she comes to pay respect like outsiders. Not bothering to care about helping to manage the ceremony. She didn't even give a piece of damn.

Since Chae's Unnie news was confirmed, her presence disappeared to nowhere. Suddenly, she showed up. According to my memory, no one has informed her of the news. How did she know and invite the Hwang family?

Additionally, she seems not to tend to join the ceremony willingly. By looking at her makeup, it's thick and heavy like she's going to attend a clown show.

From the day Dad was sent to the hospital until my sister passed away. What is the true colour under her thick Angel mask, it starts to expose itself without an investigation.

As people used to claim, the dead elephant couldn't be covered by the bucket. One day, her fakest witch face will be revealed. Wasn't my expectation to see her real face, what truly she is.

~

ALICE'S POV

"Noona, have you finished wearing the heels yet?" this bunny boy can't just stop complaining and muttering to my ears once. It's so annoying.