CHAPTER 06: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE DO

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

M.RosE of Park Group building

Upon arriving at my dad's company. I immediately get out of my car and confidently take long steps into the luxury building.

Entering the building, the sound of my shoes clicking on the floor tiles drew everyone's attention to every movement I made

Many pairs of eyes followed me until I reached the elevator and stepped into it. Before the elevator door closed, I saw they were still keeping an eye on me.

Smirk proudly just plasters on my red lips. This is how I am also known as Park Chaeyoung.

Being Rose, she was too slow to see some people's true colours. She trusted people too much, loved people too much, and cared about everyone too much.

How come I hadn't realized someone I always call Aunt and have been respectful to her, actually is a witch? This woman is dangerous and ambitious. Her dark side is just hard to predict. I have to be careful with her more than I've ever been careful with some jerk men who I used to meet.

But as of now, I'll be Chaeyoung. The girl who will treat someone the way they had treated her. I repeat I won't allow anyone to hurt my beloved people if they did and I'm here to teach them how hurt it is.

Unless they treat me well, I'll treat them better. It's Chaeyoung's thing.

"New CEO huh?" I utter, leaning on the wall.

Standing with crossing legs and cross-arm, "Let's see how fake the new CEO enjoys the moment".

The elevator takes me to the 13th floor where a meeting hall is. At this time, they might have started the announcement.

The elevator reveals me, I step out.

My eyes are gazing straightly toward the room which said, Meeting Hall.

I walk toward it.

~

Karan, Mrs Hwang, and Jerick had already arrived at the meeting hall before anyone did. They're too excited for today, especially Mrs Hwang had been waiting for this moment to happen and now it's about to come true.

Hwang's family has planned to take over Park's business for a long time, they tried to ruin Park's business and after that, they pretended to come to help Park's business. This family is rich, but they've never got enough of the wealth they have. It was like they wanted to rule the world.