Chapter- 4

For the next few days, same routine was repeated. Orion would bring two dog bowls with him that contained same food everyday— porridge and water. He would play with me while I licked the floor clean. Whipping me hard every time I moved, telling me that I was not to supposed get distracted from the task given to me. If I made even a little movement, I was whipped twenty times on each ass cheek. By the time I finished eating, I was a crying a mess.

I was now able to control my movements whenever he played with me. The constant fear of getting whipped at the back of my mind prevented me from moving in tune with his fingers.

Every time, after he leaves I delve in self hatred and humiliation as I think about how easily I give in. Not that I have much choice, still I feel terrible for letting him do anything he wants with me.

My body was slowly giving into his sadistic ways. With every painfully seductive touch I was succumbing more and more and I hated myself for it.
My body was slowly adjusting to the pain and pleasure that Orion's touch brought. In fact, I have started looking forward to his visits and I like to think that it is because he is the only link to any form of human interaction.

Suddenly my body starts to tingle all over and my pussy starts leaking its juices. This is what he has conditioned me into. My body starts reacting whenever it is his time to come, despite the protests of my mind. At this point, my body and my mind were at constant war with each other.

Quickly, I drop down on my knees, place my hands atop my thighs and look down, as I hear the familiar sound of beep. He has removed the chains that bound me to the wall, saying that I have earned this little freedom. I am ashamed to admit that I feel proud as if it's an achievement.

"How are you my pet?" His mocking voice reaches my ears, making me clench my thighs.

His voice has always had an affect on me, even before he kidnapped me. And my hatred for him has not quelled that affect in the slightest.

"Fi... fine master." I stutter softly.

"Come. Eat." His commanding voice reaches my ears and I slowly start crawling towards him as if on autopilot.

As I reach there, I brace myself for the assault of his hands. But to my utter surprise he didn't touch me at all— not at the starting and not even when I almost finished eating.
       I should've been happy about it, that he had spared me my daily dose of humiliation but strangely I wasn't, I was anticipating his cruel touch which brought my body to life. I was disappointed. I wanted him to caress my body with his long fingers and hurt me with his firm rough hands.

I was disgusted with myself, but it didn't change the fact that I had started craving his touch.

I lean back on my knees as I finish cleaning up the mess that I had made on the floor. Licking the floor still disgusted me but I was getting used to doing it. Maybe because I knew there was no other option.
       It was either licking the floor or face a punishment. I would gladly choose the former anytime of the day.

I felt his finger and thumb under my chin as he brought my face up to look at him. His eyes bore into mine intensely. A strange emotion swirling within them as his thumb feathered over my lips. I held my breath and my eyes widened as I saw him bringing his face closer to mine.

Soon I felt his lips covering mine in a gentle kiss. His lips started moving against mine gently and sensually while his hand gripped my neck tightly, keeping my head still. My eyes closed as I lost myself  in the sweet feel of his soft lips.
     He bit my lip and tugged it harshly making me gasp in surprise. Taking advantage he plunges his tongue in my mouth and starts exploring each and every corner of my mouth. I moan slightly as his tongue caresses mine and his grip on my neck tightens.