20

Harrison's P.O.V.

I watch as Y/N pukes on the floor. She falls to her side and smacks her head on the table. I scream as I watch the scene unfold. I get the attention of David and he yells for Gwen, who quickly jogs over. They pick up Y/N and take her away. I follow behind.

They get to the counselors' cabin, where all of the second aid equipment is, and bring her inside. They wouldn't let time in, so I just waited outside next to the door. As I sat there, I see Nerris walk over and ask, "Is she gonna be okay?".

I keep my head low and mumble, "I don't know."

"What happened?".

"She ate some of the breakfast and started puking everywhere. She stopped puking, but she fell and hit her head on the table."

Nerris looked inside the Counselors' Cabin with worry in her eyes. She really cares about Y/N, huh? I guess I shouldn't be the one talking. I look at the cabin. I hope Y/N will be okay too.

I hear some footsteps and turn around. Neil and Preston were walking to the cabin. Nerris asks, "What are you two doing here?".

Neil was about to respond, but Preston cut him off, "It would be a shame if someone I have known for so little to perish so soon."

Neil adds, "Y/N's a part of my camp. I can't just go without making sure that she's not gonna die from food poisoning."

I scoff silently. Like Neil can care about anything.

David opens the door and looks at the four of us. He tells us with a cheery voice, "Don't worry everyone! She'll be fine. She just has a goosebump on her head. She'll just need some time to rest."

I peer inside the cabin and I see Y/N resting on the couch, slouching forward. Gwen walked out of the cabin, David followed. I ask, "Can I go inside? I want to tell Y/N something."

Gwen tells me, "She's asleep, so just keep your volume down, okay?".

I nod in compliance as I walk inside. I slowly tiptoe over to the couch. I crouch to the side of Y/N and look at her resting face.

She seemed so peaceful sleeping. It wasn't like her look when she was taking a nap and had a bad dream. She looked like she was dreaming of floating in the clouds with a slight breeze on her hair. She seemed so calm. The other 3 campers walk in behind me. They weren't as quiet. 

Y/N yawns, stretching her arms slowly up into the air. She cracks her back and shakes her arm around. I yawn as well; Y/N looks at me, hearing my yawn. I get up and we share an understanding look where words aren't needed to explain. She knows I'm worried about her, so I came here to make sure she's okay. I know that she's actually fine, but enjoys my company nonetheless. She has this look on her face when she's happy. Particularly when I do something nice. She doesn't smile often, but when she does, she seems oddly comfortable.

Usually, she seems like she'd rather be elsewhere. She's zoning off, staring at nothing, thinking about something that she'll never talk about. She's usually caught up in her head. At least, until I start talking to her. 

Then, she snaps out of her thoughts and pays attention. She stops whatever she was thinking about just to listen to me. When she's doing something, she just multi-tasks and she still pays attention. I like her. She cares about me. And I care about her. Wait... 

I come out of my thoughts with a realization. I ring my gaze to Y/N. My eyes met hers. Our eyes locked. I could feel some sort of invisible force pulling me towards Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Our faces become inches apart. I place my hands on his face. I caress his cheeks and give a dopey look. He lets out a soft exhale. A small smile forms on my face as I place a delicate kiss on his lips.

I know there are other campers standing around us, but I don't give a fuck.