16

Y/N's P.O.V.

I shoot up from Harrison's bed. Tears were streaming down my face. My throat was closed up as snot dribbled from my nose. I look at my hands and around me. The knife is nowhere near.

I bring Harrison close to me and I bury my face into his chest. My tears damped his waistcoat. I stutter and my voice trembles as I try to explain. Harrison pats my back as I scaredly explain what happened in my dream.

Harrison listens as he comforts me. I tell him about all of it. How he drowned because I couldn't get him out of the water in time. How I found a bag fall from my backpack, but when I grabbed it I ended up getting stabbed. All of it.

Harrison comforted me and I started to calm down.

Neil's P.O.V.

I was trying to find our camp mascot to try and prove that I was the best camper when Max walked up to me. "Status update: Y/N had a bad dream," He told me with a blatantly bored expression.

"Okay. Do you know anything else?" I ask him, hoping that he saw more than that.

"Eh. I kind of fell asleep trying to pay attention. But I did see her hanging out with her"

Max was trying his best not to laugh. I could tell. "cuddle buddy."

"What?." I ask, a pissed underlying tone.

Max smirks and tells me, "Yeah. Y/N had a skinned knee and Harrison let her sleep on his bed. I fell asleep pretty shortly after. Wake up and saw Harrison hugging and patting Y/N's back."

I ask Max, "Do you know anything else?".

"Nah. My back was killing me, so I came back after waking up."

I grumble and pinch the bridge of my nose. I continue to try and find the platypus. "You're the worst spy I've ever seen."

Max shrugs and turns around. He yells out of nowhere, "Holy shit!"

I look up from the ground and see that everywhere around us was polished and clean. "What the fuck?!" I scream out.

I finally found the platypus and picked her up. I started trying to find Councilor David. Max was already a few feet away. I start to try to speed up my walk, but that didn't last long. I was quickly worn out. I kept walking, trying to carry the platypus with me. I must admit, a polished floor is a bit harder to walk on.

I was able to get to the Councilors' Cabin and I saw Preston buried in a huge pile of dirt. I get Councilor David's attention.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I finally calm down and Harrison was still there. He gets up and helps me up. My knee felt a little better and I could walk easily on it. It didn't hurt, but it did feel a little stiff. I walk with him over to the Councilors' Cabin so I could ask for a new band-aid. I grab a jacket and put it on. I could feel a storm coming on.

There was a crowd growing. Max was yelling at Councilor David, trying to figure out what the ultimate prize was. He asked, "Money."

"No."

"A new pony? A motorcycle? An electron microscope?!"

"NO! It's better than all of that!"

I start to tune the two out and I look down at the floor instead. I look around and noted that the floor was polished? To the mad man that did this, I have several questions.

Councilor David yelled out, "IT'S A BONFIRE!!".

All of the campers exclaimed in surprise, "WHAT?!