25

Y/N's P.O.V.

Me and Nerris go to the cafeteria. I remember what happened earlier with the whole 'passed out due to barfing my insides out' and didn't want to test my luck this time around. I went straight to a table and Nerris sat down in front of me. She started rambling on about the time she fought an orc-goblin-wolf hybrid with her dad.

If only my dad was that fun. Or at least around.

I start to let my mind wander, listening to Nerris was difficult when I didn't understand half of what she said. Words like 'Rabiator' and 'Dexterity' just didn't seem very exciting. I haven't seen Harrison much today. 

I look around and spot someone as they walk in.

It was Daisy. She grabs some dinner from QuarterMaster. I learned his name thanks to definitely not eavesdropping on people. She looks around. I wave my arms up to grab her attention, so she walks over to the table. She decides to sit next to Nerris and tries to strike up some conversation, "Wow Y/N, you're already finished?".

"Hm? Oh. Nah. I just didn't feel like eating today."

"Oh. Okay."

Daisy starts to eat and talks to Nerris. "Hi, Nerris."

"Hello, Daisy!".

I hear the door to the cafeteria creak open, but I don't bother looking at it. About a minute later my peripheral vision catches someone familiar. I whip my head towards the figure, hopeful. Harrison's here! I hop up out of my seat and hug him. "Where were you? I couldn't find you!".

"I was backstage like I said I'd be," Harrison says, confused.

"What? No you weren't," I tell him, confused as well.

"I was in my hat," He told me bluntly.

"what."

"Yeah, I was in my hat. I got bored of doing card tricks, so I tried to see if I could fit in my hat. Surprise, I can!".

I furrow my eyebrows and stare deep into his eyes. He glanced to Nerris and Daisy, who were talking to each other. He looks back. I glare deep into his soul to see if he was lying.

Harrison's P.O.V.

Y/N's usually not this serious and terrifying. I hold my breath, waiting for the final verdict. Will Y/N believe me? Or will she think I'm a liar? Maybe I should leave a note next time. She stares me down like we're in a competition. I feel like I'm being interrogated via staring contest.

She tells me, "I'll believe it."

I let out my breath as I sit down next to her. I ask, "Did you think I'd ever lie to you?".

"I was just worried 'cause I thought you were missing."

Y/N's P.O.V.

Daisy squeaks, "Awwww!".

I become flustered and wheel my head to glare at her. She tells me, "Sorry. I just- You two are so cute! I shouldn't have doubted your relationship."

I just sit there with Harrison. I plant my face into his shoulder, hoping he would cover my face. He had the same plan.

We end up head-butting each other trying to hide our faces from the world.

"Ow," I let out as Harrison rubs his temple.

I pull his chest towards my face. He rests his head on the top of my skull. Daisy couldn't help but just squeal, "Aww!".

I scream, still resting my head on Harrison, "AAHHH!!".

I hear myself. I sound like Pudgy holy shit.