28

I know I spell Xemug wrong, but I can't use the correct 'u' since I'm not on my phone.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Daniel stood tall over me and Harrison. His pale eyes glared at me. His large smile only made it worse. He "Well. What am I hearing about weapons?".

I respond, "Uhhh."

He continues, "So you're Y/N and Harrison, right? The future nuclear family couple?".

I reply, "Woah. We're not that old. I hope that happens, but that's unlikely considering the fact that we don't-".

Daniel cuts me off, "You know. It's not nice to try and harm your counselor on his first day!".

I mumble, "Maybe if he wasn't a fucking creep."

"Hm?".

Daniel's eyes widen more than they already were. I'm sure they're gonna just pop out of their sockets soon. I repeat, "Maybe if he wasn't absolutely terrifying!".

Harrison reaches for my hand. I grasp it and clutch it like my life depended on it. Daniel says, "Why do you hold so much hate Y/N? What good has it ever done for you?".

"Get away from us, I don't want to talk to you right now," I warn him.

"What? Don't you want help? Don't you feel misunderstood? Don't you feel like life is unfair and broken?" He presses.

Daniel attempts to pat my shoulder. I slap his hand away. "That's just life. I do not feel comfortable in this situation. Please leave before one of us ends up really hurt," I warn him once more.

He moves on from me. He says, "Harrison, don't you feel so blocked off? Does Y/N ever seem cold? Does she ever try to hurt you?".

He grumbles and firms his grip on my hand. "No! She would never hurt me!".

Daniel sounds so condescending when he talks. It's like he's trying to explain the alphabet to 3-year-olds. I thought that there's something wrong with him. Now? I know there's something wrong with him. He leans forward, coming way too far into our personal space. 

Daniel hums and speaks, "How do you know that she's not trying to-"

I cut him off by throwing a right hook into his nose. I yell, "WE GOTTA GO!!".

I clutch Harrison's hand and we sprinted into the Cafeteria. I barricade the door with tables. Daniel is definitely pissed. He's trying to ram through the door. Loud thuds and booms come from the door Harrison panics. "What are we gonna do?!".

I look up and see a ring on a string. "Attic," I whisper.

I get on Harrison's shoulders and pull the ring. The ladder fell down. I hear Daniel trying to break down the door. He tells us, "I'll just go get the emergency ax in the Cabin in case things like this happens."

A loud crash came from underneath. Daniel got through the baracade. I put my hand on Harrison's knee. My head rested on his shoulder. Daniel sings from below, "Where oh where could you be~? If you come out now, I won't murder you~. I'll just make you and Harrison a sacrifice to the almighty Xemug!".

He continues with his fucked up song, "Oh well. I should go now. There are other kids I need to purify. Some people just don't want to see the light. Xemug warned me about these types of people. I'll just come back later."

I peer through the window to see Daniel walking out of the cafeteria. "That was anti-climatic," I state.

"Yeah," Harrison agrees.

I turn on a small tv in the attic and we watch some shows until late at night. From underneath, I hear David ask, "Heyyyy. Who's up there?".

I open up the ladder to peer down at David. I reply, "Me and Harrison."

"Can you come down please?".

"Is Daniel gone?" I ask.

David responds, "Yep! Why?".

"The mother-fucker tried to chop me and Harrison into bits with an axe!".

"Wait. So that's why the door was broken down? He said that he was going to go chop up some wood!".

I climb down the ladder, telling Harrison to do the same. I didn't want to walk back to our tent because it was dark and scary. David decides to walk us to our tent. We get there and he goes back to the Counselor's Cabin. I flop on Harrison's bed, not wanting to bother going up the ladder to mine. Harrison asks, "Am I supposed to sleep in your bed tonight then?".

I softly reply with a no. I reach out my arm and grab Harrison, tugging him lightly to me. He lies down on the bed with me and I smile, closing my eyes and passing out.