10

HOLY CRAP HOW DID I MISS THIS?! Sorry, it's super late. I woke up at like 3 today and then proceeded to forget this existed.

Harrison's P.O.V.

Now that I think about it a little after that happened, I realize how messed up my plan was. 

Y/N, Nerris, and I were standing on the pier. Nerris and Y/N were talking when I see David walk towards us. Y/N tells the two of us, "Hey, I need to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back!".

David walks over to the shoreline and looks at us, smiling. 

This is my chance! No. I shouldn't I promised Y/N that I wouldn't.

Nerris pointed up at the sky and said, "Look! The bird of the darken, omniscient, elven sky has returned."

I cannot deal with having to listen to that. I shove Nerris into Lake Lilac and begin my plan. I loudly proclaim, "Oh Nerris, you clumsy fool! Never fear! I shall save you out of the kindness of my gold heart!".

I pull a fishing pole out of my top hat and fish for her. My plan shortly backfires. Before I knew it, Nerris pulled me into the water to drown with her. We struggle to get to the surface as we push each other to the bottom to get ourselves up. I see a figure stand, peering at us from over the pier. Shit.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Idiots. I shove my arm into Harrison's hat, trying to find something that could help aid me in saving them.

I give up, put the hat on my head, and just reach for them. I grasp at the first thing I could feel and start to pull it up. They grabbed my arm and just held on as I pulled them onto the dock. It's Nerris. I reach again into the water trying to find Harrison. Nothing. I tell Nerris while I reach, "Okay, is he dead? It wouldn't be good if he died."

"Maybe to you it wouldn't."

I swish my arm in the water I decided to inch closer to the pier I feel something brush by. It felt like hair! I grab onto it as his arms clutch onto mine. I pull him out of the water and now, I have to pull him up to the dock. Now that was gonna be a bit more of a challenge. I scream for Nerris as David screams from afar, "GWEEN!!".

"Nerris! Help me out here! We can't let someone die!".

I turn my head to look at her. She left?! I turn my head back as I start to lose grip. My legs get soggy from the water Nerris left there to leave. My legs slipped. My legs scream in pain as the wood gives me splinters. I try to hold on. Harrison starts to slip. I won't give up on him!

I desperately yank on Harrison's arms with mine as I start to feel lightheaded. I'm not the most athletic. Dammit! Where's the adrenaline?

I attempt to haul Harrison out of the water when I hear a loud gasp followed by lots of coughing. He's alive! I continue to pull out Harrison's water-logged body, albeit tiredly. I hear someone run over to us and Gwen crouched from my left. She grabbed Harrison's shoulders while I pulled up his arms. Harrison is saved! We drop him onto the pier to let him cough out the water and fish he swallowed up.

I sit next to Harrison while Gwen leaves to save another idiot's life.

Hope you guys liked it! At first, I had the first 6 chapters ready to go, but ever since chapter 9, I've been working on a schedule that cannot just be spontaneous outbursts of energy. Damn procrastination. I will see you guys next time, and I hope you all have a great day! :>