11

You guys know what? I think I might stick to this kind of schedule. I like to build suspense like this!

Harrison's P.O.V.

I cough out the water I breathed in as Gwen and Y/N save me. Wait. Shit! Y/N knows that I went through the plan now!

I look at Y/N as her eyes look like an angry puppy's. I look down to the deck. A small pool of blood was smeared on the wooden surface. I look at Y/N in the eyes and back at the blood. Y/N readjusts her position to show me her kneecaps. One was bleeding with splinters littering it.

Y/N grabbed the bottom of her bad leg with her right arm. Her left arm crossed over herself as she tried to touch the surface. She flinched and pulled her hand away. She didn't cry, but I could see the pain well up in her eyes.

She asked me, "Harrison."

I respond fearfully, "Y-yeah?".

Y/N asks me, "Can you go get me some rubbing alcohol, a pair of tweezers, and a band-aid?".

Y/N's P.O.V.

I look up at Harrison, who was crouching on the dock. I asked him to grab some things for my knee. He looks surprised at what I said. I understand that feeling all too well. I stare at him as he turns his head to look at me.

I motion my head to the counselors' cabin. I tell him, "We'll have to talk about it later. For now, I need to not get infected."

Harrison hugs me quickly before sprinting to the counselors' cabin, occasionally coughing out some water. I chuckle and joke to myself. Idiot. I told him not to shove her in the water.

I stand up, keeping my weight from pushing my right leg down on the floor too hard. I limp towards the shoreline and start to grow too weary to continue. I sit down and hold my bad knee carefully.

Harrison rushes out of the cabin carrying a semi-translucent, plastic, rectangular bottle of rubbing alcohol in one hand and a band-aid and a pair of tweezers in the other. He stops right next to me and carefully hands me the objects as if they would disappear when dropped.

I grab the rubbing alcohol and tweezers. I scrub the tweezers with my shirt and pour a bit of the alcohol on the tweezers to clean them a bit. I carefully pull out the splinters, which were luckily long enough to pull out with ease. I pull out about 4 of them and I throw them into the lake. I hand Harrison the tweezers.

I pour a bit of rubbing alcohol on my knee. It stung a little, but I proceeded. I poured a bit more on the wound after splashing it with water. I became numb to the pain after getting used to it. I gave the bottle back and put on the band-aid. I tell Harrison that we were going back to the tent.

Harrison's P.O.V.

I gulp. I caused this. If I just didn't push Nerris. If I had just listened to Y/N, she wouldn't have gotten hurt! Nobody would've. Instead, I did it. I pushed Nerris and I almost drowned! Y/N skinned her knee, and Y/N probably can't trust me with anything ever again and-

Y/N interrupted my thoughts, "Are you okay?".