Extra Chapter/Sequel Chapter

Thank you @-CutieVarian- and all of the incredible fans of Camp Camp that have supported me throughout the making of this book! Here's an extra chapter I came up with while fishing, then I moved and finished it.

C/M - College Major

Y/N's. P.O.V.
Waking up now, I feel happier. David was more than happy to help me, and Gwen was focused on my every word as a therapist. I'm not sure it's normal to film your patient and watch it throughout the day like it's a drama reality show, but eh.

After summer camp, I gave Harrison pretty every means of contacting me. And over the school year, we talked a lot. I wished I could see him again, but he lived in a different state. The only way we could see each other was on Google Meet and Skype.

When summer came back around, my parents wouldn't let me go to camp. "Ever since you went to that camp, you've been acting weird," or "You've been a loser."

Then my mom found out that my dad had a Tinder account, they divorced, my dad lost custody of his kids, and now I live with my mom and siblings!

I still can't go to camp, but at least that guy's gone.

Several Years Later

It's the end of college. Well, this year of it, at least. Me and Harrison have kept in contact with each other and I've found myself a good therapist! Things are really turning out for me! Which is what I would say. If out of nowhere Harrison hadn't started ghosting me right before 7th grade.

I don't know why, it's like he just vanished or some shit. He was telling me about this, "Epic Trick for the Ages" a lot. He never told me what it was, but I hoped he wasn't already sawing people in half. I'm his assistant; I should be the one he saws in half! But anyways, after that call, I never heard from him again.

Now, I'm majoring in C/M and have completely moved on from him. Totally. Definetely. And I have an ex to prove it!

My phone starts to ring.

"Hey, N/N!" Josh says cheerily.

"Josh, I thought you said you deleted my number."

"Wanna come over to my apartment after you finish packing up? I got something I wanna show you~".

"Josh, if you're gonna try and flash me again, I'll rip your micro-dick out of your fucking hip."

Complete silence. I continue, "Sorry. I just. I'm tired."

"No, no. I understand. I was pretty high when I did that."

"You still haven't said sorry for it."

"Why should I? I was under mild-altering drugs, Babe. It's not my fault!".

"You took those drugs. Period."

"To take my edge off! You know I get splitting headaches if I don't get my high."

"Yeah, maybe you should just succumb to withdrawal already. And don't call me Babe. We haven't been together for years now. Let it go."

"I could say the same thing about you and that weirdo you met when you were 12."

I pause. I could feel my fist curl up into a ball and shake from how hard I squeezed it. I try my best to bite my tongue instead of grinding my teeth. I spit at him, "Harrison wasn't making out with some druggie after trying to fuck me in his car. Honestly, if you think you're at all comparable to him, you're not. You are a pathetic excuse of a boy and you will never measure up to anything but a sad, lonely, drug addict."