Where is she?

*****

She just left

No words and no clue

*****

Eunbi's POV

"NANI!!" I shouted as I was in shock that Nako would runaway all of a sudden. I know that I am the cause for her to runaway but this sudden.

Mr.Yabuki just sighed and called someone on the phone and after he was done with the call. I got a call from the chief.

Chief

00:01

Hello? Chief . .

Detective Kwon, it seems like you have
another case to work on and that is the
search of the Yabuki's clan daughter.
Finish up with the report of her uncle's case
and then immediately begin the search for the daughter.

Yes Sir.

End of Call

"Eunbi, let's talk in my office"

"Yes, Oto-san"

Mr.Yabuki went ahead to his office room and ask for some tea as this is going to be a long talk between each other for sure.

He sat behind his desk and had his elbows on it. He massaged his temples as it seems like Nako's runaway from home is giving him more stress than ever even more than his half-brother.

"Take a seat"

"Are you ok, Oto-san"

"Not quite, I have to deal with the case of my half-brother but as well as the changes in this clan. I fear that there might be someone who will take advantage of Nako's running away to fully destroy everything"

"Will they threaten Nako?"

"If she is no longer in the country then she will be safe but I won't "

"How come?"

"I have continued the tradition of the clan for several years and many of my rivalries hated me and wanted revenge. It was clear that one day that one of them will want to kill me or see me suffer. Nako is the only family member I have left. My wife passed away when Nako was only 3 years old. Since then, it was always the two of us with clan members. My wife knew that someday this clan would change the views of the Yabuki clan. Nako was the one to change people's views. This clan hasn't done nuisances to the government and communities. I wanted Nako to grow in an environment without much violence and illegal money laundering or shipments of drugs."

"But Nako still went to Majijo Gakuen"

"Nako's violent behaviour and action were because those 2 years I have been busy with aiding my members with part-time jobs and volunteering work for the elderly. I guess she wanted my attention and thus went to Majijo"

"I wanted to ask how did you find out I was a detective?"

"I was the one who asked the chief for you to investigate the case. One of the mens would keep check on Nako in case of emergency. One time after school, he saw a shadow that was near the school. He was not able to see the face but he knew that something was not right. That night when he informed me of Nako in danger, the murders started."

"But why me?"

"Nako needed a person who is a leader and caring to those they love. She needed someone who she can trust but also someone who can give her a motherly love but as well love her as Nako and not Namaiki."

"But I lied to her, the whole reason she runaway is because of me. I lied to my partners about my love for her and she heard it"

"My question to you, Eunbi-san, is do you love my daughter?"

"I-I" I couldn't finish my sentence when Oto-san cut me.

"Don't think about your work and the leadership of this clan. Do you love Yabuki Nako?"

"I love her and I'm willing to take leadership and resign from being a detective to be with her"

"I'm glad that you love my daughter. I may relax now that I know that this engagement was a good thing" he sighed in relief as he smiled.

"But Oto-san, we still have to find Nako"

"I leave it with you to find your fiance, she may have gone abroad if she wanted to runaway"

"Is there any place she might want to go?

"Canada?"

"That's a start. I will check the room for any clues and ask tomorrow airport staffs is they have seen her. Oto-san, please relax for now and I will find Nako"

"Thank you, Eunbi-san."

After the long conversation

I went to her room, as I was inside I just felt emptiness as I looked around. She wasn't here and I felt a deep hollow in my heart. I went on my knees and started to cry beside her bed.

I truly screwed up

_______________________________

Sorry for the late update!

Winter semester has started and I am already packed with readings and assignments.

I hope to finish this book soon. Go check my other book, [After them, There was You] and comment in the chapter called "Hi!" on which book would you like to be published first if you haven't voted yet.

Can you readers guess where Nako went?

Ja~nee