Hangout

*****

"She is a mysterious girl, her entire school was afraid of her and there was Rappappa at the top of this school."

*****

After school, Chaeyeon followed Sakura since she wanted to know more about her.

Chaeyeon's POV

I followed Sakura since I felt something about this girl that may link to the murders of those girls. As I continued to walk, Sakura then turned her head. I panicked and hid behind a trashcan. I checked to see if she was still looking and then she wasn't. Sakura just continued walking until she reached this restaurant. It was called Asobina. Weird to name your restaurant "have fun" anyways I looked around the area and then saw through the window the owner and then a few of my other students eating with Sakura.

"Chaeyeon-yah! What you doing?"asked Eunbi-unnie as she tapped my shoulder. Making me jump.

"Yah! Unnie! You scared me, I was just uhmm .."

"Following Sakura I presume?!"

"How did you know about her?"I questioned Chaeyeon as I was still astounded by Eunbi-unnie being here

"Nako told me about her group of yankee aka Rappappa. And I saw you following her, I've been here a few minutes before you arrived. Anyways, Nako dosen't go by her name, she goes by Namaiki. It's complicated but right now I just got a text from Yena to meet up at this Iz*diner. Let's get it"

We started walking to this diner that Yena texted us and it was not far from Majijo Gakuen.

"So, how's being a bodyguard to a yankee/yakuza's daughter?"

"Tiring because she has like two personalities, one for school and then one at home. It's like two completely different people. But she still has the yankee personality especially for ice cream. Nako hates it if you mess with her ice cream. And you how was your first day as a teacher?"

"Tiring as well as chilling down my spine. Teachers are afraid of those girls, and especially Rappappa. Come to think of it what is Rappappa unnie?"

"I'll explain it when we are inside" told unnie as she opened the door to the diner.

At the dinner

"Eunbi-unnie, Chaeyeon-yah! Over here!"waved Yena as she already ordered her food.

"Yo!"said Eunbi-unnie as she took a seat in front of Yena and I went beside Eunbi-unnie.

"Yena how did you find this place?"

"Actually..."

"Yena-unnie!!!"shouted a short blonde haired student and was accompanied by three other girls as they entered the dinner. One whom looked like a frog and then there was these two tall baby giants.

"Oh yuri-yah" smiled Yena

"Eunbi-unnie!shouted Wonyoung as she went to give her unnie a hug.

Eunbi-unnie greeted her donsaeng but then two people from the kitchen came out. One was shorter than the other but looks identical to Yena and that Yuri and the other one was a beauty and seemed piss to see one of the giants enter.