First Day Back to School

*****

New Alliances

New Destiny

*****

No One's POV

Nako and Hitomi woke up earlier than usual since it was a new school year. But this time, they weren't using nicknames but there full name. New school uniform, new friends and a new school. The school they were transferring to is Iz*academy.

In the beginning, it was only Nako whom was supposed to go and Hii-chan was supposed to stay at Majijo but Hii-chan being close with Nako did not want her to go alone. Thus, Hitomi decided to transfer schools as well.

At Iz*academy

The bell rang indicating the start of class. Two unfamiliar students were headed to the teacher's office as they had to tag along the teacher to their new class.

As students passed by them, many avoided eye contact with the two since rumours spread fast about Nako and Hitomi past school and their backgrounds.

Nako would just glare at them even tho she was a small bean but her stares were deathly.

They were walking behind their new homeroom teacher. And then as they were now at the door. The teacher told them that she would be entering first and then after telling the class, she would do the go signal to enter the class and introduce themselves to their new classmates.

"Ok class, Welcome back to this new school year. I hope you had a good break. With that I'll start taking attendance." said the teacher

Meanwhile

"How much longer do we have to stay here outside!" said Nako as she was starting to become impatient.

"Just a few more minutes. The teacher is almost done with the attendance" replied Hii-chan to Nako as she saw how impatient Nako was becoming.

Back to the classroom.

"Ok so before we start our lecture, we have two new students. Please come in"

Hitomi came in first followed by Nako.

The whole class looked at them and then many felt chills from them.

But two person were smiling at them and even waved at them.

"Please introduce yourselves" told the teacher.

"Hi, Honda Hitomi-desu" smiled Hitomi and then bowed to the class.

"Yabuki Nako" bowed Nako to the class.

"The small one is cute but I'm getting chills down my spine" told one student

"The other one looks like a peach"another said

"Weren't they from Majijo?" asked the guy with the weird hairdo cut.

"The Yankee school" replied another student

"Don't want to be on their bad side, I'm sure they have a temper" said the other one sitting in front of Minju.

"Quiet now! Hitomi you will be seating beside Yuri, Yuri raise your hand."