Backstory to Rappappa

*****
"They were always at the top,
No one can beat them,
Every leader found a worthy opponent
In the end, they came together
To defeat their rivals."

*****

The legend started way back when two transferee came to Majijo. One was eager to prove her strength and wanted to be among the strongest, which was Rappappa. While the other one, Atsuko had no interest in fighting and was aiming to become a nurse. Due to the eager transferee suddenly saying "I'm serious" and Atsuko hearing those words. Atsuko's full power and strength were exposed as she took out team hormone. One by one, the whole school was learning of this worthy opponent when eventually reached Rappappa. Rappappa felt the pressure from this opponent. Vice-president, Sado told the Four Heavenly Queens to defeat Atsuko since if they didn't, it would shame the name of Rappappa especially to their President, Yuko.
Shibuya was the first, then Black and then Gekikara and lastly Torigoya. All Four Heavenly Queens were defeated by Atsuko. Sado took on also a fight with Atsuko. Yet, Sado was defeated by Atsuko. The last was Yuko but due to her illness, Yuko passed on her position to Atsuko.

Legend of Atsuko was now roaming around every yankee schools. However, due to Atsuko trying to find herself. She let go of her President position and gave it to Otabe.

The debut of Yankee and Yakuza interference between each other was due to Atsuko wanting to find herself.

Majijo final battle was against Yabakune and with it the arrest of Atsuko. From that day on, Majijo legendary Maeda Atsuko would continue on.

Few years later, Sakura from Kagoshima arrived at Majisuka Gakuen. It was clear that in her eyes, she didn't give the final blow and kept it until the last of the strongest opponent. Otabe was still around and so was Wota or now known as Scandal. Same as the legendary Atsuko, Sakura went on to defeat opponents of the school up until the President of Rappappa, Salt. Sakura couldn't defeat Salt but she accepted the power of Salt and her defeat.

Sakura was appointed the new President due to Salt-san and the others graduated from Majijo. With Sakura at the top, yankee schools wanted to defeat Majijo. Hearing that Sakura was at the top, Namaiki transferred to Majijo as well as Bbangtomi. Adding to the Four Heavenly Queens of Majisuka Gakuen.

However, as they continued with their gang fights, one day Majijo learnt about the death of Salt-san. The gang learned that the killer is yakuza. But they never knew who it was, until it started to kill again. Which lead to Sakura cold attitude and seriousness into finding this guy as she knew that Salt-san won't be at peace until that killer is found.

——————————————————————

This is a short backstory in which the last two paragraph are not from the show. I did it quickly so there are some stuff that aren't accurate.

Don't Forget to vote and leave a comment.

Ja~nee