Chapter 2 Idol

Okay this chapter will be her kind of more of her back story.

So please don't be mad at me for not going straight to the romance

The Warden in this story will be a genderbend (In other words a man). I made this story so that Y/n was the only (almost) woman in Nanba prison.

Female Warden for life. Please forgive me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n woke up around 4 in the morning and stretched her body before standing up from her cushions. She grabbed her hat nearby her head cush and hid her eyes from preventing others to see her blind orbs.

She took all of her belongings she brought along with her and headed outside the tent without wakening anyone.

She opened one of her bags that was filled with presents for her beloved fellow military members that she cared for the most.

It took her a bit to get them to the right tent but she had the hopes she got it right.

After waiting for awhile which seemed like an entirety, it was finally time for her to go and make her way

She took out the map out of her bag that she received from her commander yesterday. He even troubled himself to bring it to her tent because she said she didn't need one. He still insisted either way. Maybe he forgot that she had a 'slight' disability of being blind.

After the years she had spent in the military, the entire camp felt like leaving her entire family behind to be one of the elite guards. Why does she have to think this way now? It'll make her more upset after leaving the camp entirely.

° ° °

Finally, Y/n heard the boat's horn. It came out rather loud than she had anticipated. She wondered why no one nearby hear this boat's extremely loud horn.

She slowly got on the boat along with her package. A Nanba guard stood beside the edge and waited for her to get in the raft.

"Sir-" The male guard started.

What audacity he had to guess her gender.

She quickly interrupted the guard by placing her finger on his lips. And as she turned,

"I'm a woman. Ask before you speak."

She took of her hat that covered her h/c styled hair. Her face was serious but didn't look directly at his face.

The guard immediately felt guilty as he felt her fierce aura circulating her slim figure.

"I-I mean, Ma'am! My deepest apology! I wanted to give you this uniform." The man quickly gave her the uniform as an official guard in Nanba prison.

He was still guilty of getting her gender wrong and offered her to look around the ship while sailing off to the private prison.

"It's nice to put up such a kind act but it's not necessary now, is it?"

The guard gulped as he felt her daggering eyes glaring right through him. The shiver he felt down his spine was outrageously tickling.

"My. . .apologies. . ."

- - -

Y/n finished putting on her new clothes that she had received. The uniform she was now wearing was sort of/partly comfortable. It was only tight around the chest but other than that, it felt nice.

She opened the bathroom door just to be greeted by two other official guards standing right beside the bathroom she was just in.

She was a little startled at first. But that's because she's in the middle of the ocean. She couldn't hear the movement of the others because the waves kept pestering her poor ears.