Chapter 10.2 Tournament (Choosing)

I had to screenshot those photo's down there on my computer. It was really bothersome...

° ° °

"Happy New Years, you fuckers!" Mitsuru greeted as he was being carried by some sort of...what is that thing...?

"The New Year's Tournament is about to start,yo! I, Mitsuru, will be the play-by-play commentator, yo! Which building will win the prize by advancing through five competition events?! Inmates! Guards! Please cooperate with one another today to become the champion, yo!"

*Creech*

Hajime, that was next to you, covered his ears in pain while Yamato was enjoying Mitsuru's motivation.

"Hahahaha! Mitsuru-dono is as energetic as ever! Hahaha!"

"He's TOO energetic. He's hurting my ears." Hajime commented.

Right after Hajime finished his sentence, Mitsuru started to speak again.

"The first event is kakizome! The theme is 'Happy New Year'! The participant with the most beautiful and artistic penmanship is the winner!"

The non Japanese Inmates from building 13 stood there feeling kind of nervous. Nico's nationality is American and so is Rock, but Uno is British.

'The only one that's Japanese from those inmates is...'

"No, wait! We have him!" Uno said in relief.

"That's right!" Nico agreed.

"He's Japanese, so he should be good!"

° ° °

As Jyugo finished his 'Happy New Year' penmanship writing, he fell into his knees in defeat

As Jyugo finished his 'Happy New Year' penmanship writing, he fell into his knees in defeat. Knowing, that he definitely can't do anything besides breaking out of jail.'Don't judge a books cover' they say.

"Hang on! At this rate, we won't get past the first event!" Uno reminded the other's.

Seitarou then came towards the inmates and told them not to worry about anything. He pointed to the direction where Hajime and Yamato showed their 'Happy New Year's' penmanship.

 He pointed to the direction where Hajime and Yamato showed their 'Happy New Year's' penmanship