Chapter 12

Grayson's POV
It's been almost a week since Gabriella hasn't talked to me. I don't know what to do. I've apologized about a thousand times.
Before I went to school I called her & like usual, she sent me to voice mail.
Ethan walked in,
"Gray, stop bothering her!"
"But Ethan, it's been almost a week since she's talked to me. I don't know what to do anymore. Help me!"
"Well, you got what you deserved. What you said about Gaby to Steve was beyond fucked up."
I threw myself on my bed.
"I know." I said with a pillow on my face.
Ethan sat next to me.
"Just chill. You need to focus on other things. Like the homecoming game this Friday." He said.
"Ugh, but Gabriella is gonna be there too. How do you want me to focus?"
"Just try. Also I heard that you & me might be starting in the game."
"Well, Ethan that's amazing. But I got other things on my mind."
"Okay, how about you just go up to her after Geometry & talk to her in person instead of spamming her."
And that's what I did.
After Geometry class was over, I went up to Gabriella.
"Hey." I said.
She looked at me.
"Look, Gaby. I'm so sorry, it was never my intention to cause any trouble."
"Then why did you have to lie? Am I really just 'business' to you? Do I not mean anything? Did I mistaken all the amazing moments we had as nothing?"
"No, no. You aren't business... You're my everything. And I only lied because...I had to keep my image." I said as I grabbed her face.
She looked at me.
"You said you loved me and that I owned your heart. What happened to that?"
"I'm still madly in love with you."
I leaned in to kiss her but she backed up.
"If you aren't willing to risk it all, even your image, then you don't love me."
She walked away.
"Gabriella." I said as I watched her walk away.
She turned around & said,
"I'm done, Grayson."

-

Well, well. Sometimes the truth hurts. But what will hurt Grayson more? Losing his image? Or losing his girl?