Chapter 19

•two weeks later•
Grayson's POV
I walked with Gabriella to my house after school & I thought about how Gabriella hasn't met my family yet. She only knows Ethan but I would just like to introduce her to them.
As we walked I asked her,
"So I was thinking & I think it's time that you should meet my family. Like I don't wanna make a big deal about it but just introduce you to everyone."
"Uh, are you sure? Especially after what I've put you through with my parents' disapproval and the white ball and Madison & her calling us out that night? Do you think you're mom would like if you continued to see me?"
I looked at her & held her hand.
"My mom would be so proud if I brought you home." I said.
She smiled.
We continued walking until we got home.
We went to the basement to do homework.
Despite Gabriella's past & where she came from, she is such a smart girl & she has so much potential to inspire someone...like me.
As we did our homework I got a text from my mom that her & dad were gonna pick up Cameron at practice & then they were gonna come with Chinese food. I replied telling her that I had to introduce her to someone.

30 minutes later my mom, dad & Cameron came home. I took Gaby upstairs to the living room to introduce her.
"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Gabriella."
"This is Gabriella?" My mom said with a smile.
"Yes. Isn't she gorgeous?" I said.
"Of course. She's stunning. Nice to meet you." My mom said as she hugged Gaby.
"Gabriella, nice to meet you. We've heard so so much about you." My dad said.
I looked at my parents & I could tell that they really, truly liked her.
Gaby & Cameron introduced themselves & talked.
Then my mom said,
"Gray, Ethan, Cam go set the table while I start serving the food."
"I'll help." Gabriella said as she followed my mom to the kitchen.

Gabriella's POV
I talked with Grayson's mom for a bit & we got along, we shared a few laughs & jokes. When we started eating, I noticed how amazingly Grayson's family gets along. It wasn't like my family, that we have to act a specific way. They shared jokes & talked about anything. They were really laid back & chill. It was nice to be surrounded with that enviroment & feel welcomed. It wasn't awkward at all & I got along so well with Grayson & his family.
Once we were done talking with his family & we finished eating, I went to help Grayson's mom with the dishes.
As we were talking she said,
"You know, Gabriella? It was so nice meeting you. You are free to come over anytime, seriously anytime."
"Thank you, Mrs. Dolan."
"Call me, Lisa."
I giggled.

Grayson's POV
I was on my way into the kitchen, when I peeked in & I saw my mom & Gabriella talking.
"I'm just so glad that we got to meet the girl that Grayson is so in love with. Seriously, you are all he talks about."
I heard her laugh.
"Grayson is amazing. And I'm so happy that I met him."
"Us too. You've changed him for the better. I haven't gotten a call from the principal or any of his teachers telling me any complaints. His grades have went up & his behavior is improving. He studies & does his homework with you. He's stopped hanging out with the wrong group of friends. He's became such an amazing person. And that's all because of you. You keep him grounded & that's all I can ask for Grayson. Thank you, Gabriella."
I smiled. That really opened my eyes & I knew that a good girl can change me.
"Grayson has always had it in him. He just needed a little push." Gabriella said.
"I'm glad that he has found someone that makes him better & especially someone he truly loves." My mom said.
I knew that Gabriella has changed my life & I'm so happy other people have seen that too.

-
Looks, like a mother's best interest is all that matters.