Chapter 14: Worlds combind

"Dean, wait it's just a kid!" The guy holding Judith yelled. "It can't be no Damn kid, I almost lost that fight." The guy named Dean yelled back. He then sighed, and the last thing I saw before blacking out, was his face.
I woke up in pain, on a couch. I went to move my hands, but they were tied together. "Sammy look who's awake." Dean said as they walked in. "What if he's one of those things?" The dude called Sammy asked. The guy turned his head and looked at me, and said "Wouldn't he be trying to eat us now?" they then sat in front of me, with guns pointed. They whispered something to each other. "Explain what's going on kid." Dean asked. I quickly looked around, and didn't see Judith anywhere. "Where's Judith!" I yelled trying to sit up, but it hurt to much. "Who the hell is Judith?" Dean asked. i shortly replied, "The baby." Dam exchanged a look with Dean, and said "Sleeping in the other room. What's it to you?" I didn't say anything yet, looking at my arms to see glass pieces sticking out. "She my-little sister." I groaned in pain. "Now answer is or you'll be in in more pain. What's going on?" Dean asked. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "The whole people trying to eat us thing." I laughed a little, earning an evil glare from both of them and quickly replied, "You mean the Uh- walkers? Where have you been? It's been like this for around 4 years." "No is hasn't. It wasn't like this two days ago." Sam said. "Where are you from?" I asked. "I'm Dean and this is my brother Sam, and two days ago we were in normal no monster people Kansas." We all looked confused, so I decided to introduce myself. "I'm Carl, and your crazy." I say as slide up a little. "Uh Dean? We were working on that witch craft case when we ended up here." Sam tried to whisper but failed. "She transported us to another world zone?" Dean asked loudly. I looked at the shady windows and saw sunlight. They real couch was Turing dark from blood, which nobody seemed to notice. "What do you mean case? And witch craft?" I asked wanting to know what's going on. "Hey! Your world has the undead ours have other monsters like demons and angles and vampires." Dean snapped. Sam then came over to me and looked at my cuts. "We're going to need to take the glass out so the wounds don't get infected and will heal. Dean get My blue bag." Sam demanded as Dean sighed and grabbed the bag. Did he say Vampires? And I thought angles were supposed to be good? I stopped my thoughts when Sam had a pair of tweezers and a needle with fluid in it. "What's in that needle? I asked. "Its pain meds so you don't feel this." He replied flicking it. "Don't put that in me." I said. "Trust me it will hurt more with out it then a little prick of this. Its just a needle don't be scared." he said grabbing my arm. I pulled away and said, "The only thing I'm scared of is dying." "Why would you die?" He asks. "I'm allergic." I had to sadly say. "This is going to hurt then." Finally he started pulling the glass out pieces out piece by piece. He finished by sowing up the bigger cuts. After while we just started talking about our worlds. I told them about the walkers and all the evil people in my world and they told me about Lucifer the devil of hell, and his demons, Crowley the king of hell, and about the Angels falling and God walking out. Who knew worlds could be so complicated.