Chapter 31: Emotions

CARLS POV
What is with everyone? Their acting like its my fault we're here. It's not like I wished for this! People have to stop treating me like a little kid!
I stormed down the hallway, thinking these things. These stupid little things. Everyone just has to get off my back.
I continued to walk, when I ran into Detective Freelance. "Watch it!" I yelled and continued to walk. "Hey woah woah, not so fast." he said. I stopped, and slowly turned around. "What do you want." I snapped. "Don't talk to me like that." he said. "I can do whatever the hell I want. Officer." I yelled. "Who do you think your talking to!" He said angrily. I turned back around and went to walk away, when he grabbed ahold my shoulder and asked, "Carl! What is the matter with you?"
I then quickly took him by surprise and grabbed his gun and loaded it. "Boy, you don't know what your doing." He said as he put his hands up. "Oh I think I do. I've used a gun plenty of times before. I've actually killed someone before, so don't mess with me." I explained. I then felt a burning sensation in my head. I held the gun in one hand, and I put the other in my head. I then, (still pointing the gun) ran down the hallway. I took the stair case to the main floor, and ran out the door. The burning sensation had moved from my head to my whole body. In the middle of the city, I didn't know where to go. I ran to the hospital alley way, and leaned against the wall. I had to put my head on straight. "What is happening to me?" I whispered. I then turned around, and the last thing I saw was a fist heading towards my face.
RICKS POV
"Are you try'in to tell me my son pointed a gun at you and then took off?" I asked Mark again. "Not trying, am. Witnesses said he headed towards the alley way." he told me. "Then what are we waiting for?!" I yelled. I was about to go look, but Doctor Lang stopped me. "Mr. Grimes I've been looking for you. I need to get to Carl right away. The medicine he was In dosed earlier, makes him in Curial condition. He needs the treatment or he could die." "That's what's been wrong with him!" I replied.
We ran outside to look in the alley way, but he wasn't there. All that was left, was the detectives gun on the ground, and a couple drops of blood next to it. "He's gone." Mark said. I lost him, again. The only thing I could manage to say was, "But where."