Chapter 19: Questions might not have answer

THIRD PERSON POV
As Rick Carried Carl, everyone followed them back to the retirement home. They took the time and the trip to get there. As they all arrived, of corse they got some weird glances from people bringing three strangers in. "Who's-?" Carol asked. But Rick kept walking. He brought Carl into the infirmary, where Doctor Cameron awaited. "Ah my favourite patient." She seemed to mumble sarcastically. Nobody seemed to care of the words that people were exchanging. Rick placed Carl down in the bed next to Dr. Cameron. He laid there silently, no movement. Rick the went in the main room, and called everyone's attention. "This is Sam, that's Dean over there, and this is Castiel. They helped my kids." He then nodded at Dean and he stepped forwards. "My name is Dean Winchester. We're not from this world. We're from a world where Vampires, werewolfs, and worst exist. Also where heaven and hell are the real deal. Demons, from hell roam the earth, and Angels from Heaven. My brother and I hunt these evil things, and have been to hell and back." Dean the nodded at Sam, and he stepped forwards. "My name is Sam Winchester, and my brother and I were working on a case with witch craft, and opened up a world portal I guess. And we happened to go in the one where the dead walks." Sam finished then looked at Castiel. Castiel just stood there, and had a grin on his face. Sam nodded for him to talk, but Castiel didn't under stand. "Cass you can talk now." Dean whispered. "Oh okay." he began. "Hello there humans. My name is Castiel, and I'm an angel of the lord. I help Sam and Dean sometimes, and they help me. Especially when I killed thousands of angel when I tried to become god, but that's something else. Well the king of Hell Crowley followed me into the portal and is here now. He kidnapped Car- Carl, and I tried to heal him and now my powers are weak and the boys asleep." Castiel finished stepping back. Everyone just stood there. "Should I started with the god thing?" Castiel asked. "No it's to late just forget it." Dean said with his hand over his face. "What do you mean your an angel?" Beth asked curiously. "I mean I'm an Angel." Castiel replied nicely. "Well now that your all filled in." Rick broke the moment of silence before anyone asked another question. Maggie and Glen greater with a nice long kiss, husband and wife back together.
CARLS POV
"Why not? She's good enough for Yale! That's why their giving her a scholarship!" I argued with my parents. My mom and dad thought she should go to Harvard, but I thought Judith should follow in my step foots and go to Yale. I went to stand up, when I fell backwards, and was now lying on the floor. I couldn't move, and there was a bright light switching between my left and right eye. I still saw it when I shut my eyes. I decided to open my eyes, but I woke up to see Dr. Cameron shining a little flash light in my eyes. "Pupils are less dilated." She said putting down the flash light. It was a dream. My mom was still dead, and walkers still are amount us. I was confused on how I was back with Dr. Cameron, so I started to freak out. I tried sit up, but she said "No stay rested." and held me down. I gave up, and relaxed. "What's?" I asked. "What's happening? You were overlorded by an Angel." She finished my sentence. Oh- I remember now. "Your vitals look good." she mumbled to herself. "Now get some rest. I'll be back in a while." she said leaving the room. I shut my eyes again, and pictured myself sitting with my parents once again.