Chapter 18: Powers to strong

MAEVES POV
I couldn't believe what was happening. Of corse this happened to me. First, the dead can walk. Now there damn Angels and demons. I don't know if I trust this- Castiel. I mean an Angel? An actual Angel? It's just impossible. As Carl spoke the words of all these creatures. Vampires? Werewolves? Different worlds? And who's Sam and Dean? They are apparently the ones who got us into this mess. But there might be an upside, another world? With walkers? Maybe it's better, maybe we can go.
"Here maybe there still here." Carl said pointed at a blue house. We walked up killing a one eyed brain oozing walker on the way, We opened the door, when Carl didn't walk in. "What's up?" Rick asked as no one moved. "Well maybe you guys should wait out here. They can be- well a little different from others, at times." he said looking away. "Fine." Rick agreed. Carl then walked in, and we all have a glare to each other, and followed him anyway. We walked in to one guy with longish brown hair flipping pages in a book, and another one sipping bear and eating a sandwich saying, "Bugs Bunny Would so beat Daffy Duck in a race." "Guys I told you to wait. Well Uh this is Sam, and that's Dean. The guys I've been staying with for the past few days. Sam, Dean, This is my father Rick, and this is Maggie and that Maeve." Carl said turning around and pointing in hand gestures. "Did you even look for my son when he was taken?" Rick asked angrily. "Well that's what I'm Uh doing now." Sam said closing his book. "Okay, well here I am so everything's okay." Carl said. "Make your selfs comfy." Dean began. "What happened to your face? Oh I forgot you were with Crowley." Dean finished trying not to say anything rational. Maggie and I sat down on the couch, and Rick stood more in the corner. "I can help with that." Castiel said stepping towards Carl. "How can you help him?" Rick asked stepping forward. "I'm an angel, I can heal." Castiel replied with a grim smile. He then, went up to Carl, and put his hand in his forehead. Then there was a faint flash of light, and a mix between Carl and Castiels screaming. "What the hell is happening?" Rick yelled. This isn't supposed to happen." I think it was Sam who said it. The light was really bright, and it made it hard to see. After a while the light faded out, and then they both fell to ground. "Carl!" Rick yelled going to his side. "Cass!" Sam and Dean yelled going to Castiel. i stood there in shock, wanting to know what was going on. Castiel slowly sat up, with a look of confusion in his face. "I don't understand. Why did take that much power." Castiel said thinking. "He looked healed, just knocked out." Rick said facing the facts. "But it took so much," Castiel sighed. "Well it is kinda like pain meds that heal." Dean chuckled. That made me think, and I think I know what happened. "He's allergic to pain meds, maybe he's allergic to your powers too." I suggested. "We have a problem. My powers need to recharge." Well that's to bad. I thought to myself.