Chapter ten: Sending the wromg message

CARLS POV
I slowly started waking up. I turned over and opened my eyes to Max laying next to me. "Bah!" I said jumping up. "Good morning Carl. You slept for a while." She smiled. I was so confused on why she was in my bed. "Why are you in my room?" I asked. "I was sleeping silly." She said coming over to me putting me up against the wall. "Why!" I said turning my head. "Why wouldn't i?" She asked. Is she crazy? "Because you shouldn't." I said. "Why? Your my boyfriend?" She asked. Her boyfriend? What? "Sense when!" I asked. In the ditch, when we talked, and kissed a while, and decided we like each other." Then she leaned in to kiss me, but I dodged it and went under her arms. "That did not happen Max." I said trying to make things clear. Then I left and went to the lobby. I was walking there, when Max caught me by surprise, and kissed me. I then got away, and made my way towards Maeve, walking past Evan who saw, Max and i. I saw Maeve and went over to her. She greater me with a nice long kiss. Evan and Max were both watching, and Max began to whisper something in his ear. Then Maeve went into the kitchen for breakfast. I was over by the basement door, and the next thing I know, Evan was pulling me down into the basement. We got to the bottom, of the stairs and Evan started saying, "What the hell is wrong with you? Playing both my sisters! You are terrible and I knew I hated you, you piece of scum!" Then he punched me in the face. Then I punched him back, and then he talked my to the ground on top of me, and started punching me in the face and chest. Then he rolled me over, pulling my bad shoulder behind me, bending it backwards. I screamed out in pain, and someone must have hearts us, because my dad, and Daryl came down. But it was to late, my arm felt wrenching pain, as it dislocated again. "What the hell? Stop now!" My dad yelled. Then Daryl took Evan off me, holding him back. I then stood up, and ran at him getting in a good punch to the face with my good arm, and then my dad held me back. "The little scum is dating both my sisters." he said. "No I'm not!" I yelled with rage. "Max told me!" He yelled back. "She's crazy! She just started kissing me! I'm only dating Maeve!" I said. Then my dad cut in, and said, "Your dating Maeve?" "Not important right now dad!" I screamed in pain. Then my dad brought me in the direction of the infirmary. "No!" I screamed Struggling to get out of his grip. "Let me go!" I also yelled. He just continued to bring to the infirmary though. Then I saw my mom appear, and she said "What's going on?" "Carls just flipping out!" My dad said as we walked into the infirmary. Then he shut the door and set me down on the bed. "No no no!" I yelled as I made a run for the door. "Carl, I didn't want to have to do this!" He yelled. The last thing I saw was my dads fist, go into my face.