Chapter 16: Angels can appear

CARLS POV
I woke up to see Dean in my face. "What happened?" I asked wanting to know why I felt so crappy. "We were in the woods, when you tripped and rolled down and hit your head." Sam said entering the room. I was so confused on what was happening. "Wait, so nobody named Rick came?" I asked another question. Dean looked at Sam, and replied, "Rick? You must of hit your head pretty hard." Dean and Sam then chuckled. I then sat up, and felt a wrenching pain in both my sides. "Ow." I gasped hold my rib cadge. "Oh yeah, I'm guessing you've damaged your ribs before because I think you broke one or two in your fall." Dean said as Sam handed him a beer. "I found these in the back, they can't be to old." They both a sip, and especially Dean, looked pleased. "How's Judith?" I asked slowly standing up. "She's fine, luckily the people who lived here before, must of had a baby, because there is a lot of supplies here." Sam said pointing at the sleeping baby across the hall. "Or there's an old couple with no sense of sight." Dean laughed at his own words as they came out. I looked out the window, and seemed to be mid morning. "So we have to go out again, will you be find by yourself?" Sam asked me as I closed the curtains. "Yeah I made it this far didn't i." I said sarcastically. "Surprisingly you did." Dean said opening the door. When they left, I went to the small bedroom next to kitchen, to check on Judith. She was still sleeping, her eyes were fluttering like she was dreaming about- I then heard a noise in the living room. I pulled out my gun, and made my way to the living room. I then saw something, so I yelled "Hey!" And whatever it was disappeared. Confused like always, I didn't see anything weird. I then heard another noise only it came from Judith's room. I ran in, and pointed my gun. The man was standing over Judith looking down at her. I did the only rational thing to do. I shot him right in the chest. Then man in the trench coat and white dress shirt, only said "Ouch." and that's it. Blood was dripping from his bullet hole, but he wasn't on the floor dying. "What the-?" I said looking at him. "Uh, hello human being. Do you happen to have any so called- Apple juice? I tend to get thirsty when I transport." He said awkwardly. I was so confused. How is he not dying? He's not a Walker, because he's not eating me, but he's not human, because he would be dying. "What?" I seemed to say again. "Apple juice." he said slower. The next thing I know he disappeared again. I heard the noise that sounding like a fridge opening. I then headed towards the kitchen, lowering my gun because clearly it wouldn't help. I saw the guy standing over the fridge looking around. "I was told people keep drinks in this, compartment thing. But there's no power in it. I think it might me a problem." He said closing the fridge. "What? Who are you? Or what are you?" I asked backing up a little. "Why I'm Castiel, an angel of the lord." he smile at me. An angel? What? "An Angel? That's one of the things that Dean mentioned." I whispered. "Ah that's why you are here, younger child. You know Sam and Dean." he must of heard me, maybe that's part of being an angel I guess. "And you do?" I asked shockingly. "Yes we are pretty close, they actually stood by me when I was the new god." "Welk okay. So you stay there, and I'll be over here." I replied. I went into the living room, waiting for Sam and Dean to return to the old house.
After a while, finally they walked through the door. "Ah see I told you Sammy he's still alive." Dean said shutting the White wooden door behind them. I showed a fake smile, and then Castiel appeared next to me and scared the crap out of me. "God- would you please stop doing that?" I yelled. "Cass? What are you doing here?" Dean said with a smile. "Well you guys were no where to be found so I retraced your foot steps and well, here I am, in this weird place. Some people act all weird and mean." Castiel stated in a graspy voice. "You mean the walkers? Yeah never very friendly. I said. "Oh yeah Cas this is Carl, and Carl this is Castiel." "I see that." I said sitting down slowly. I groaned a little in pain which Castiel noticed. "Your in- pain?" He said coming towards me. "Yeah a little but I'll live." I replied as the walls started to shake. "Cass what's going on?" Dean said catching his balance. "I may have been followed by others. "Oh crap. Someone grab the baby." he said as I went to grab Judith, only she wasn't there. "No no no no. She's not here!" I screamed looking around the room. "But I am." I heard a voice say. I then was grabbed and a hand was put over my mouth. "Shh shh shh. Let's go to a little place I have in each relem of worlds." He said. Then Sam Dean and Castiel came running in. "Of corse. Crowley." Sam said. "Nice to see you to moose." Crowley began. "Bye bye now." he finished. Judith then Appeared on the floor, and Crowley snapped his fingers, and a flash happened we were now in an old wear house. He then through me to the ground near a corner. He then came up and put my hands in chains that were attached to the wall. "Kid, don't even try anything, you can't beat me." Crowley said. I looked up at him, and decided to say, "Why do you think that?" He laughed, and replied, "I'm a demon your a human." Oh Crowley, right the king of hell. "What do you want from me?" I asked curiously. "Well, your with Dean and Sam Winchester, and I have a bone to pick with them." he then went out a door, and I heard the click of the lock. I tried pulling my hands away but it didn't work. I then saw a window, and I saw woods. Was I even in the same world? Luckily I saw a walker near a tree, which made me a bit more sane.