Chapter 33: Long time no see

CARLS POV
The guy came in with a white paper bag and handed it to Shane, and then left the room. "It hurt so bad" I thought I my self. I could hear my heart pumping, along with my blood. Shane ripped open the bag, and there seemed to be five needles in the bag, already filled with the medicine. He mumbled the instructions out loud, making me just nearly being able to hear.
"Un cap needles... blah blah blah... Gently inject between rib cage and lower stomach... blah blah.. 1 needle every half hour...and the last step is someone with medical experience is recommended." He mumbled. He then took the first needle, and took the cover off. He then dragged me over to a post I hadn't noticed before, with my hands behind my back, it made me notice something. The laptop was still open and on video chat in the corner of the room. "What- what are you doing?" I managed to say. "Giving you the treatment." he replied as he lifted up my shirt. "But you don't have medical experience." I pointed out. "Well that's too bad." He said right before he literally stabbed the needle into me. "Ow!" I screamed in pain as he injected the medicine into me. "Yeah what ever it will make you better." he said. Finally he yanked the needle out. "Geese I thought you liked me." I whispered slowly. "Ill be back." Shane said as he slammed the door. What's my plan now? "Carl, Carl? Can you hear me?" I heard my fathers voice say. "Dad?" I said into the open room. "Oh Carl! Are you okay?" He asked worried. "I'll be okay." I lied. I don't know if I will or will not. But if I wasn't going to survive for me, but for Judith. "Carl, it's Dr.Lang here, did your captor follow the instructions?" "Some parts..." I replied. "Like he did not do it gentle, and he doesn't have medical experience. "Can you describe the person who has you?" It was now Detective Freelance speaking. "Dad, it's Shane." I told them. I heard silence, so I added, "And he has Judith." "Yeah I know, don't you timber him bringing her in?" He asked. I then heard Doctor Lang whisper, "Memory loss, it's a side affect." "Side a-what?" I asked. "We don't have a lot of time before he comes back, so any clues to where you are might be helpful." Detective Freelance said. I thought about it for a moment, but I could remember. "I- I- don't know." I answered. I then started to fidget because I felt a weird tingling in my back, which made me cry out. Before we could talk more, the door burst open. Shane came over, so I shut my eyes, and I couldn't quite tell what he was doing, but I I felt him touching my back. "Stop it!!! Stop touching my back!" I screamed. "What are you talking about I'm not touching you!" Shane said. I opened my eyes to see him by the door still. I then started to panic because if he's not touching my back, what is happening? He then came over, and untied my hands, took my shirt off, made me lay stomach side down, and retied my hands. "Just calm down Carl!" He said. He then, kneeled down next to me and looked at my back. "Oh my god, you weren't lying when you said you were allergic." Shane admitted. "It said something about someone with medical experience!" I yelled at him. I then rolled over on to my back, and continued to yell. "Now I'm probably going die because of you? What kind of father would you be! This is how!" I screamed at him. He had his hands on his head and started pacing. "Shut up!" he yelled at me, but I kept going. "You would be the worlds worst dad!" I screamed. "I said shut up!" He screamed grabbing the White bag. He came over to me, and he dumped out the last 4 needles. He then un capped them one by one, and stabbed them all into my stomach. The pain was piercing, and felt like somebody stabbed 4 knifes into me. I cried in pain, until I could cry anymore. My throat had dried up so much, and it felt like it was getting smaller, to where I couldn't stop coughing. "Oh god what did I do?" Shane questioned himself. He then ran out of the room slamming the door behind him. "Carl! What's happening?" My dad asked. I couldn't really reply, but I needed too. So instead, I grabbed the empty white bag, and threw it in the view of the camera. "Oh god." I heard Dr.Lang sigh. "What!" My dad yelled. "If that means what I think it does, as in he used the rest of the bag in the last dose, Carls in deep trouble." He emphasized the deep part. Great, that's just great. That means I'm probably going to die. I knew it was coming soon, but I didn't expect it like this. To think I used to trust Shane. When I thought he was with my mom, I thought it was to have her, but it was to have her family. My family now.
When the door opened, i wished I was dead. "I didn't want to bring her yet, but I knew I'd need a doctor just in case." He said as Dr.Cameron stood next to him holding a bag.
"Go! Help him!" Shane demanded. She nodded and then came over to me. "My favorite patient." She smiled a little. She took a stethoscope out of her bag, and placed on my chest to take my heartbeat. She then quickly put it away, and she turned me over to look at my back. Kill me already, just do it. Sadly she didn't. The last thing I remembered, was her turning me over, and that's it.