SPECIAL POV

JACK’S POV
      When I saw Cara being taken to the hospital it just dawned on me that my mother could die at anytime soon. It was money from the gang business that I used to pay her bills.
      But enough with being pessimistic, she could be all better. I decided to go check on her.
    I went to Willing Hospital to check on her. They already knew me so well that I didn't need to ask, I just went to her room.
     When I got there I was so shocked to find my mother without tubes in her and a mask on her face. I walked over to her, she was awake.
    “Mom?”
     “Jackie! I was wondering when you were going to come and see me!” she said with a smile. I shed tears, tears of happiness. She was alright. She was going to live. 
     “Don’t cry. I'm fine. The doctor said I leave tomorrow.” she told me cupping my cheek. I kissed her hands and rested in her touch.
✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
      Cara and I were now friends and I was so glad she held no grudge against me and I was also happy that I was done with gang live. Because of that I was finally able to find the girl of my dreams, Matilda.
      She's an angel and I love her so much. I would never have found her if it wasn't for Cara and so I will always be thankful to her.

I know it's short. I didn't really want it to be long. Hope you liked it.
Vote and comment
-Carsyne 😘