CHAPTER 1

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.
   Why did I even set it this early?
  I looked at the time and realized that I still had a couple of hours before school starts and that's when I remembered why I set it this early. So I dressed up, greeted my mom good bye and went to school.
   Pretty sure you're wondering why I'm rushing to school. I made a bet with Luna, my best friend saying I could make to school before her.
    I was sick of her telling me I'm tardy. I don't even understand how she does it.
     When I got there I was shocked to see her and Joe (my other best friend) waiting for me.
  "I can't believe you beat me to it" I said sadly. After the stress of waking up so early.
  "Told you I am unbeatable" she said as we walked into the school.
    I was so annoyed, after waking up so early, I was still late and now I was super tired.
     Most of my classes for the day were used in taking naps to recharge my battery.
        “If you keep dozing, Miss Walker is going to give you detention.” Joe whispered to me in Algebra.
       I midly groaned and sluggishly lifted my head. I just have to survive this and maybe I can sleep in English class.
°°°°°°°°°°
        “Are you okay?” Luna asked during lunch.
       “I need to recharge my battery. How in the world to you get to school so early and not sleep in class?” I asked her with my head on the table.
    “It takes practice love.” she said and I can guess she shrugged.
      “Where’s Joe?” I asked suddenly as I raised my head.
       “Probably running late from Chemistry.” Luna said as she ate.
       I frowned. Not because Joe wasn’t here but because I was hungry and I didn't have the energy to wait in line for food.
     I guess I’m going to be hungry till I get  home.
       Sleep finally got hold of me. It's not like I was running away, people were just  chasing sleep away.

        “Mom! Are you home?” I yelled into the house when I got home.
    There was no response. I wasted no time in preparing something for myself with what we had in the kitchen.
      It didn't take long and soon I was done eating and clearing the sink.
     With a sigh, I went upstairs to begin my homework.
   How perfect, I start a day way too early and end it late.
°°°°°°°°°°°
     The next morning, I woke up the normal time I do for school. No way was I having a sleep fest in school for the second time in a row.
      “I thought you would try to come in early again today.” Luna said with a pout.
      “Nope, I like my sleep.” I said as I got my things from my locker.
      Luna kept telling me all about the lastest series on Netflix which I had no interest in but I kept quiet and acted like I cared. It wouldn't be nice to ignore her.
    In English class I received a surprise when Mr Fredrick told us of a new student joining us.
     He was tall and fair, he had black hair and I couldn't tell the colour of his eyes but they seemed like a dark colour.
    All the girls were already swooning over him. I didn't know why, he was just a normal person.
     He was asked to take a seat and the only available seat was next to meet
Crap! Now all the girls would be giving me death glares.
     When he get close I could see that he had a smirk on his face and his eyes seemed to be a dark brown colour.
    I wonder why he was smirking.
   I shrugged mentally and focused my attention on Mr Fredrick who was at the front of the class. This is going to be a long class.

Hey there readers, this is my first story and I really hope you enjoy it. Note; updates may come a bit late
Vote and comment
Love you 💛
-Carsyne 😘