3

Mystery POV:

"Jongho!" San comes running to the balcony. "Practice is in 5 minutes." He notifies.

Jongho nods still sipping his coffee and San stays.

"I heard she visited today, it's really weird," he says pointing his eyes towards Soojin who's getting in her car in her plot across.

"Yeah, she did. I still don't know what happened though." San shrugs. 

None of your other housemates understood too San, she was just being weird. I mean I know what she was doing and I'm on her side...kinda..but there's no denying that her approach was random and not well thought through, let's live with that. A person can only embarrass them so much until they lock themselves in their room and bury their face in their perfectly clean plush pillow like a K-drama character.

Soojin slams her car on her fencing wall. Oh boy! 

If I were human I'd take a shot each time she did something stupid and grabbed attention. 

Of course, she CAN'T drive, not one person in her family or friends circle owns a car. Unfortunately, Daisy does, and her memories include driving. My dear mate up there in heaven, just what the hell have you planned for this girl!

Jongho and San immediately run downstairs to go out of their house and help her.

Not even half a minute passes and San presents himself opening Soojin's car door as Jongho immediately follows pulling her out of it. And how does the girl contributes to this herself? By clinging onto him shamelessly. Okay, maybe this one I forgive, she's just a human girl who's shaken up after all. Jongho understands too, but it doesn't debar the boy from being awkward.

Soojin soon realizes and looks up to meet his eyes.

'So beautiful. He looks like an angel and IS one for saving me.' Soojin's thought everyone. Ugh, this is why I don't waste my energy reading human thoughts.

"I'm sorry," she says as she backs away.

"It's alright," Jongho says blushing. Is that all it takes for him to blush? Ha! W e a k !

"Are you alright?" San asks.

"Yeah, the airbag saved me," she shrugs. After taking a look at the car, she shakes her head in disappointment. "The wall is cracked though." There is also an ugly dent on the car but she wouldn't care about it, I don't think she's ever bothering to even touch it now. 

"Umm, can any of you guys please help me by parking this back? I don't think I know how to drive."

"Sure," Jongho volunteers and gets into the car. He and his peer are very confused, needless to say. Last time they checked, she was still a driver. Most of when they'd see Daisy, she would be seen driving back from possibly a night club, drunk sometimes. Wasn't clearly the type that would fear the police when it came to this.

"You used to drive," San casually comments after contemplating for a few long seconds.

"Yeah. But I can't now." So dramatic. She behaves like a K-drama heroine. Do all humans do that when they are sad?

San just nods. It's hard on these 8 boys too. They're gonna have to deal with this crazy neighbour of theirs.

Jongho comes back and handles Soojin the key. "Thank you so much for helping me both of you, I'll make sure to repay," she bows. 

"You don't have to," they politely smile and bow. The three of them exit the house, Soojin locks the gate and the other two crosses over to theirs. She bows one last time and starts walking to the left as they watch her leave amusedly and a bit concerned.