4

Mystery POV:

Today wasn't much work for the boys. Hongjoong spent the day working on a piece of music and Wooyoung recorded him, the rest just chilled. I chilled too, it was a calm afternoon with no special drama to get excited over. At 4 in the evening, Seonghwa greeted Soojin as he saw her returning back from work totting many big bags of groceries to her house. She had to walk all the way from the bus stop. 

Poor girl! This residential neighbourhood is a vast one, it's not at walking distance with the markets and bigger road networks and definitely not comfortable. It's only accessible through cars and that doesn't concern the residents because everyone here has and can afford cars.

Anyway, the dudes are getting ready for supper at Daisy's.

"SAN, I'm taking your shoes!" Wooyoung yells.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'TAKING'?" San yells back from upstairs.

"AS IN I'M WEARING THIS TO HER HOUSE!"

"Can you tone it down, Wooyoung," Yeosang says irritated. "You're hurting my eardrums."

"HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED—"

"YAH, WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR THEN?" goes San.

"I DON'T KNOW, WEAR MINE OR YEOSANG'S." How sweet! I wish I had friends too.

"I can't believe no one told me about this invitation up until now," Mingi says as he walks down the staircase clothed fashionably. "Y'all didn't even tell me she visited us yesterday."

"What do you mean? Yunho told you," Yeosang says.

"Oh, how did you know?"

"Yunho always does, it's not hard to guess, genius," goes Wooyoung.

"You should still tell me, you're my friends too," Mingi pouts.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong emerge from their room. "We are ready," Seonghwa says. 

"San! Jongho!" calls Hongjoong.

Jongho walks down the stairs wearing simple sweatshirt and sweatpants. He mindlessly points towards San standing at the top of the staircase still wearing shoes. "This guy is taking dressing up for a neighbourly dinner too seriously." And then he notices everyone else down in the hall.

"Aren't you all a bit too overdressed?" he asks, eyes landing on Wooyoung. He then laughs. What do you mean, boy? He's looking perfect with his layered shirt and jacket, styled hair and earrings. Good style, I'll give him that.

Wooyoung eyes him offended. 

"Hyung, you are even wearing makeup," Jongho says, then he points at Seonghwa. "You even washed and styled your hair." Then at Mingi and Hongjoong. "Your normal is also out of the box fashionable. Y'all remember we're just going to the house across, right?"

"You guys know that I don't like that girl across, it's no news," Wooyoung starts. "But doesn't mean I don't like attention from all the girls out there." I agree, brother.

"Also, I think she knows what we do. She's a fan. And I bet she has a crush on one of us." Lol, what a clown!

"And why the hell do you think that, may I ask?" Yunho asks.

"She knew our names! No rocket science."

"We don't use our real names on Youtube," the tallest one deadpans.

"That's why I say she has a crush. She stalked us on the internet probably. She has money and so can be easily done. And I bet, she's there dressed up double that of her usual right now right there in her own house."