5

Mystery POV:

Haaaw...! I yawn—actually pretend to yawn— you know I can't yawn because... I told you right? Wait, did I not? So I actually gave a spoiler?

Whatever... I'm just here to do my job and then I'll go back to— damn it! I almost keep going overboard because of how boring it's been.

Nothing much happened. Soojin and the boys kept eating the starters in comfortable silence. Yeah, I'll give Soojin that, even though she creeped them out a while ago she still managed to make them comfortable, she herself was very awkward. Loser! I guess it's because of her friendly aura, outwardly( inside she's still a loser). I wonder how she was an introvert with no friends then. Or maybe she's so friendly with them because of, you know, the magic of Ateez!

Anyway, when I said 'comfortable silence,' I don't mean silence silence. Because they've been f******(yep, I censored it for you kids, gracias) blasting weird music all this while! 

See, I'm a hip 5000-year-old( I stand by my word) but I can't tolerate your gen z music. And what in the world are they playing right now! What is this 'baby shark du du du' San!

"Guys! The meat is ready. Come outside, all of you," Soojin yells.

Finally! The time for the action is here.

Everyone settles down on the ground as Soojin and Seonghwa place the meat and ramyeon on the table. Yunho is already ready with the beer and soju. Priorities! Respect, my man!

They all eat not in silence. They are all loud, big eaters, and by that I mean not just Ateez but also Soojin. She's stuffing her face just like the old, dark times when she was broke and did ugly, nerdy things in life. The guys take notice of it too, and shockingly( I mean at least I'm shocked), is appreciative. Don't get me wrong, I love women like Soojin, but roasting is in my non-existent blood.

Mingi cracks a joke and San, who's unfortunately drinking, spits back into the can. Soojin widens her eyes, being the only one to take notice of it. It's fine Soojin, it's a human thing to do, you do worse.

But then Wooyoung grabs the can from San to drink and he lets it be. Wait, what? Dude!

"NO!!" Soojin yelps. "Wooyoung, don't drink that!" And they all turn their heads towards her as if she's an alien. She is, actually!

"Why?"

"I-I-I mean, there are so many cans, Wooyoung. Get one of your own, man. Not cool! I say everyone deserves their own beverages!" she raises her soju glasses dramatically.

Yunho laughs. "Are you already drunk this fast?" Her alcohol tolerance is really low. Yeah, I don't think this is happening today if she plans to drink too. But this is not the alcohol speaking, this is her just being weird and the awkward person she is.

"Seems about right. She gets back home wasted almost every night," Wooyoung snickers.

"Would someone with such low tolerance drink so often then?" Yeosang asks. Good point!

"Yeah, I think she can handle well then. You must drink a lot to get wasted, right Daisy-ssi?" Mingi says. 

"Daisy!" she corrects with a smile.

Wooyoung proceeds to drink. "Wooyoung, stop!" Here it goes again! Quit it Soojin!

There was this time when she spat in her food to prevent Sooyoung from snatching, and then ate it. And the time when Sooyoung did something similar with her popsicle and yet Soojin took it shamelessly and ate it whole.