Chapter 35 - Part 1

"Stop," I moaned as fire traveled across my face.

"You gotta get up sleepy head," a sleep filled voice commented.

"I don't wanna," I grumbled snuggling deeper into his chest.

"Rossy we have to go to school," he chuckled against my hair.

"GG I really don't want to," I pressed my face to his heartbeat and wished we could just stay in bed forever.

"As tempting as it is to stay in bed with you all day," I smiled, "your parents are going to ground you further if they find you here again," I smiled at his tone, "not to mention the fact that we cannot miss school."

"Sure we can," I argued, pressing my lips to his hot skin.

"Roslyn," he hissed.

"Yes Grady," my lips met his skin again.

"Stop it right now," he commanded, but his tone suggested that there was room for compromise.

"I think not," I kissed a little higher.

"Little girl you are asking for it," his hands gripped my shoulders.

I nuzzled my way up to his neck, "What exactly am I asking for?" I whispered in his ear.

"Roslyn Wren you better," his voice was thick now, words halting, "stop right now."

"You are no fun," I pouted my eyes finally opening as I pulled back from him, only to have his arms wrap tighter around me.

"Rossy," his forehead rested against mine, "you are far to tempting for your own good."

"Thanks," I grinned as he rolled to his back, the truth of his words more than evident. "Good morning GG," I threw over my shoulder, sauntering away.

"Wipe that smug smile off your face young lady," his voice came from behind me as I grabbed my toast.

"You mean this smile?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Yes that one," he grinned back, leaning in to steal a bite from my breakfast.

"I can't," I laughed, pushing him back.

"And why is that?" he cocked an eyebrow at me which earned him a peck to the cheek.

"Because you are the most handsome frog in the history of fairy tales," I laughed, looking down at his fully green costume.

"Well thank you very much princess," he bowed dramatically. "And might I say that you are by far the most fetching princess I have ever beheld?"

"You may," I laughed again, leaning in for a kiss, but my dress prevented us from getting any closer.

"I might have a problem with this dress by tonight," he said crossly.

"I have a problem with it now," I frowned.

"No frowning," his lips pecked mine, "princesses do not frown," he instructed with a smile.

"Very well," I sighed.

"Now let me see that radiant smile," he coaxed. I flashed him a fake cheesy grin. "Not that one," he grimaced playfully causing me to laugh. "Ahhh there it is," his fingers brushed across my lips slowly. "Beautiful."

"You are such a flaterer," I laughed again.

"It's my job," he grinned.

"Well you are very good at it."