Chapter 17

I only had to get up 4 times that night and every time Grady woke up. He got me Midol, held my hair while I vomited again, brought me water, and helped me back in to bed. This boy is seriously perfect, I thought to myself as he pulled me closer to him.

I was staring at him the next morning, his hair was hanging down over his forehead as he slept. I smiled and swept it back so I could have an unobstructed view of him. He really was beautiful, no beautiful was not the right word. He was gorgeous. He was magnificent. He was stunning. There really was not a word to adequately describe just how wonderful he was, he looked like a Greek god stepped right out of myth, with his bulging muscles and perfectly sculpted features. I let my gaze slip down to my hand pressed against his wide smooth chest, I could feel his heart pounding beneath my skin. Was he awake? I looked back at his face quickly, his eyes were on my hand against his chest, I tried to pull it back then suddenly embarrassed, but he placed his hand over mine.

"Good morning Ros," he smiled, now looking at me.

"Morning GG," I breathed, my voice weak under his piercing gaze.

"You doing okay?" he asked, squeezing me gently.

"I'm great," I answered, I wanted him to stop looking at me. He was making it hard for me to breathe. "Did you sleep okay?" I asked.

"Perfectly," he sighed and brought his forehead against mine.

"Good," my breath hitched. "I'm gonna go make breakfast," I said trying to pull away, but he held on.

"Wait," he said pulling me back towards him, "where is my good morning kiss?" He was grinning at me.

"Since when do I give you good morning kisses GG?" I asked, almost laughing.

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "since now."

"Just one?" I asked, trying to sound resigned.

"Yep," he smiled, coming closer to me.

"Very well," I sighed bringing my face close to his. "Close your eyes," I whispered and he reluctantly did as I said. I let his breath wash over me before rubbing my nose back and forth over his. "There is your good morning kiss," I smiled as his eyes shot open.

"Eskimo kisses?" he asked smiling.

"You did not specify what kind of kiss you wanted," I said pulling out of his arms.

"You are so tricky Ros," he laughed following me off the bed, "but," he grabbed my arm to pull me against his chest, "I'll remember next time."

"I'm sure you will," I whispered, pulling away. In my head I was screaming! Please do remember! Tell me to kiss you now! But he just took my hand and we walked down to the kitchen.

I know, I know, it is super short, but this is just a little taste. I'll be uploading later today again and I will make sure it is a long chapter, I promise.

Love you guys!!!

MUAH!

Don't forget to vote!