part 16

To all my old readers don't read this STORY if you are finding it boring just do one thing delete this story from your library.. like I said earlier I won't going to change the main plot.. the plot will be same even scenes..I am just editing this story and adding some new scenes..

Anyways do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Nan's pov..

I wokeup with the continuous ringing of my alarm.. it's 4.30.am and today we have our flight to rajasthan..yayayay my daadu's home.. well you all must be thinking that I am south indian then why rajasthan.. well my Grandmother she was rajput and then she fell in love with my grandfather and then they get tied in a bond called marriage .. and my grandfather loves my grandmother to the core that he made a haveli for her in rajasthan hahaha true love you know..

Yesterday we came to Malhotra Mansion for a dinner and stayed there for a night as Sasurjiii and Manik was discussing some files and I spent some nice time with my sasumom..*note the sarcasm please* I didn't know why this lady hate me anyways..

Our all stuffs were packed and it was here only in his mansion..

I stared at my husband as he was sleeping peacefully..Baby now I will going to destroy your peaceful sleep..I took a glass of water from the side table and splash..

"What the hell nandini"he wokeup with the jerk..

"Hell yess I will make your life hell now go and get ready we have flight at 6.30.am.." I said and went to restroom..

He also took his clothes and went to another room..

____________________________

Nandini wore a simple indian wear she was not the fan of wearing indian wear but today she was going to her grandfather's house so thoda sa sanskari toh banna padta hai .

She applied a nude lipstick and kohl and compact and did her last minute packings.Manik stepped inside the room and mesmerized seeing beauty draped in indian wear..Nandini saw his intense gaze and smirked.. and started taking slow yet seductive steps towards him.

"What happened manik" she asked placing his hands on her waist ..

"Huhhh nothing" he uttered..

"You know what manik"she asked coming close to his lips her fingers caressed his nape..

"What"he whispered.

"That"she whispered her lips touching his.

"That" he whispered..her warm breathe fanning on his face..

"Forget it let me kiss you" she whispered and roughly placed her lips on his .. and started kissing him roughly he too responded with same passion.. she chewed his upper lips and he sucked her lower lips..her hand went to his hair and his hands clutched her waist tightly...

"Manik woh.."and this broke their kiss hearing the voice..

It was neonika

"Mom woh you here" asked manik scratching his nape as he was hell embarassed .

"Yeah I came to tell you something but seems like you both are busy" said neonika..

"Yess sasumom we were busy but you disturb us very bad sasumom" she said smirking while neonika glared at her..

"Whatever leave it.. manik we are leaving for airport tumlog bhi jaldi aa jana" said neonika and turned to leave but stopped hearing nandini..

"Sasumom your son is now married so from next time knock the door before walking in" nandini said..
_________________________