part 37

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Okay guys please follow Liyawrites it's my cousin sister's and my backup account because these days watty is deleting the books and account few days back one write who has lost more than million views in her book and few thousand followers.. watty deleted her account without any email or warning and that scared me.. so please do follow me there if something happens then we'll continue there..

No proofread😌

Well this is the most underrated story of mine and finally it reached 60k 😪

Sitting in the cab she leaned back taking a deep breath she was strong she didn't want to cry but she was crying seeing her phone.. She bought this phone yesterday for herself from her own salary and now it's all destroyed..

40% of her salary used to treat cancer patients every month and 20% to the orphanage and 40% she secured herself for the future.. earlier the money wasn't really an issue as she got everything she wanted before asking perks of being the daughter of a Billionare.Same goes with nandini her 40% salary used to treat cancer patients every month and 20% to the orphanage and 40% she has secured for herself.. That's their sister's thing which they decided together when they started doing their job..

She took out the container from the bag and ate two spoonful of salad then placed it again on bag as she lost her appetite.."please stop the car" she said to the driver and he did.."wait I am coming in few mins" she went to the cake shop and bought two birthday cakes and then got inside the car again..

The driver halted the car outside the orphanage and she paid him and stepped out..

She wanted to celebrate her birthday here with small kids.. when walked ahead inside the orphanage only to halt her steps as she spotted nandini there playing with the babies..

"Oh My God you both look same" one girl squealed as she spotted naina, Nandini's eyes also snapped at the direction..

"They are twins" the 9 year old boy said..

"They look same so beautiful" said 6 years old girl staring at them with a pout..

"Hii twinnie Happy Birthday" nandini was the first one to wished.."we can just keep our fights aside for one day naina" she further added and hugged her..

"Happy Birthday to you too" naina wished her softly..

"Naina,Nandini" They turned and saw aryaman standing there..

"Arru" nandini squealed as he strode towards them "Happy Birthday babydoll" he pecked her forehead.. Naina didn't say anything and walked towards the kids..

"Thank you aru" she smiled.."btw what happen to her she is looking little gloomy?" She asked him "I broke her new phone but it was by mistake" he answered..
_______________________

"You bought cake for us?" One little girl asked both the twins.."yes baby because it's our birthday" naina answered smiling "and we wanted to celebrate it with you all" nandini answered making the kids squealed..

"Four cakes yummm" the little girl licked her lips.."I have chocolates for you all" aryaman said as he came back after buying the chocolates for them..

They cut the cake and fed eachother forgetting everything and then distributed the cake to all the kids..

"Naina I am-- she cut him off "don't create the scene here aryaman and stop behaving so goody goody because in real you aren't and to be honest I don't expect anything from you" she answered to him and continued playing with the kids..

"Naina are you angry on me?" Nandini asked her "it's better if we don't talk about anything related to our past here Nandini we are here to celebrate our birthdays with the kids so let's just do this and then get back to our real life" naina answered with a tight lipped smile and walked away..

Nandini also joined her playing with the kids and one drop of tear rolled down from her cheeks as she remembered about her baby..

"Why are you crying?" She startled hearing the voice and turned it was naina.. surely she wasn't expecting her to ask this question..

"You must be happy seeing me crying" nandini muttered chuckling a little while made naina chuckled too and she replied to her "ohh yeah ofcourse I am bitch and I am happy seeing you or anyone crying"

"That was rude you shouldn't be talking to me like this" nandini complained.."I am rude and I can't help it" naina said..

"You are fighting with me" nandini said bit frustratedly "that's your misconception" naina snapped..

"You've changed" nandini said sighing audibly "so do you" uttered naina staring at the kids who were very happy getting the chocolates and cakes..

"Mom dad is missing you very much naina" she let out a chuckle hearing her twin "oh the news of the century" she answered..

"I am serious" nandini said glaring at her "well tell them that I don't care" naina replied..

"Naina why are you behaving like this? What's the need of treating mom dad like that" nandini was loosening her calm but she wasn't shouting..

"You can never understand my pain nandini you can never because you got everything you wanted" naina said her voice was calm while her face was devoid of any emotion..

"And that's why you are jealous of me" nandini said curtly which made naina smile "well to be honest I was yes there was a time I was jealous because I thought you were the one who came between everything but now I realised all the happiness meant for you it was me who is unlucky and I am not blaming you now" She replied to nandini with a smile which didn't reach her eyes..

"Anyways happy birthday again I need to go now I have an important surgery after lunch take care" she said to her and went to kids to bade them bye..

Arya was staring at them from the far while playing with the kids thou he didn't listen anything but he knew they were having a heat up conversation..

"Naina listen we need to talk" ignoring his word she walked out of the orphanage..

"Naina listen yaar" he caught her wrist pulling her close to himself which made her angry "don't create a scene in the road aryaman" she said gritted her teeth..

"Come with me" he said while she glared at him angrily.. "I won't" and next moment she gasped as he picked her up on his shoulder like she was some gunny bags..

"Leave me you aashole" she punched his back while most of the people on the road were staring at them like they saw an alien "well my wife is little angry on me and her mental condition isn't stable so that's why she is behaving like this" her eyes widened in shocked as aryaman uttered those words..
___________________________

Manik was never religious but as it's Nandini's birthday he went to the temple praying for her health and feed the needy then he went to the Dargah, and Gurudwara and atlast church.. Everywhere he prayed for Nandini only and that was making her heart calm..

"What are you doing here handsome?" One lady asked him as he walked inside the old age home..

"It's my love's birthday so I came here to give you all treat" he answered and told his driver to put all the boxes down..

"Well it's impressive that you came here to give us treat because most of the time young man's like you take their girls on date rather then coming here" said the another old lady which made manik chuckled and he started distributing the cake, donuts and packets of chips which he got for them..

"God bless" said one lady "no not me please bless my love" Manik answered..
______________________

Okay how's the update? I know it was boring..

Finally Naina and Nandini had a talk hufff 😅

A little promo

The truth was nandini had few peoples to take care of while he was left alone... The huge Penthouse was suffocating him he was unable to breath properly and all the unwanted voices were ringing in his ears..

Are you all excited for the next update?