part 19

200 votes and 80 comments in this chapter then I'll update next chapter instantly 🙂👀

Manik's pov..

Well right now I was sitting silently and everyone having fun as today was Nandini's cousin haldi.. I stared at my beauty clad in yellow lahenga giggling and talking with her cousin..Her hair were left open and few strands were caressing her face as if teasing her pink cheeks...her lips pouted in confusion as her cousin whispered something to her ear and next moment she laughed blessing my ears the red bangles in her made sounds..Her Vermillion and Nupital chain were cherry on the top it was enhancing her beauty to the next level..

My phone rang bringing me out of my dream land.. It was my PA's number..I got up and upstairs to our bedroom to talk with him..

I was about to leave the room but I was pushed by someone all of a sudden and my phone fell down..

"What the fuck?" I groaned and knelt to pick my phone just then I heard the door locking sound..I looked up it was naina..

"What the hell naina"I shouted seeing her face...

"Naina get out of my room"I said to her.sternly but she started coming close to me..

"Manik why are you behaving like this you toh love me na then what happen all of a sudden I know nandini trapped you and I love you " she said..trapped? No no nandini didn't trapped me it was my mistake..

"Naina she is my wife"I said and she laughed..

"Wife huhhh don't pretend manik that you love her because in reality you don't" she was saying right I didn't love nandini but her presence was something in my life something which I couldn't explain..

"Manik just say yes to me I will make everything right we will take revenge from nandini she did very wrong with us" she said coming close to me placing my hands on her waist..

"Naina what are you saying are out of your mind..she is my wife and yess everything is end between us" I said withdrawing my hands no no I couldn't take revenge from her she was an innocent soul I did wrong with her.. she didn't do anything...

"Manik don't say like that we love each other then why can't we fight for us" she said cupping my cheeks..

"I don't love you naina"I said and hold her arm dragging her towards the door I unlocked it only to get shocked as nandini was standing there..I quickly left naina's arm.

Naina turned towards me and kissed my cheeks and whispered " thank you manik" and she left..

"Nandini it's not what it's look like" I said coming close to her but she stopped me showing her palm..

"Nandini listen" I tried to say

"What listen haa I thought you are changing but no I am wrong..Manik Malhotra never change once a playboy always a playboy " she shouted on me..

"Nandini it was she who came to our room maine kuch nahi kiya please let me explain"I said helplessly..

"I don't want to talk we are just fuck buddies and nothing else than that"she shouted and left the room..

I thought to clear everything.. I thought to give a chance to our relationship but everything was messed up again..yeh aankhon se paani q aa raha hai..ami I crying? But why ? Maybe in frustration my eyes were getting wet..
______________________________

Nandini was talking with aryaman while giggling and laughing and I was getting jealous.. yess yess i admit that I was getting jealous.. Manik Malhotra was getting jealous..