part 45

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

His eyes were on his sleeping form while his mind drifted into that day when he got HIS AYAN..

Flashback

He sat on the couch with a thud while his eyes stuck on the signed divorce papers , The nupital chain and the wedding ring.. He thought his tears has dried but no it's just blurred his vision and rolled down from his cheeks..

Their story has ended now.. There was nothing left..

His phone started ringing breaking his chain of thoughts he picked the call it was from Aryaman..

"I am coming" he answered to Aryaman and hung up the call.. His jaw clenched and his eyes turns red as the veins of his arms popped out he was getting angry..

Taking a deep breath he got up picking his phone and walked out of the penthouse but not before locking it securely..

He reached the place where Aryaman called him and found his culprit was tied with the chair and unconscious..

He was shocked seeing the person.. It was Naveen Kumar .. They were business partners more like friends..

Seeing him his anger raised and he picked the bottle of cold water splashing it on the face of the Naveen and he wokeup with a jerk breathing heavily.. "Why? Why did you try to harm my Nandini why did you kill my child?" His voice echoed in the empty under construction building..

"You bloody murderer" he punched him hard making him groan in pain "Answer me Naveen why did you try to harm nandini" Naveen smiled painfully and said..

"Just because of you my company got bankrupt.. you snatched my dream. Wait not only dream project you snatched all the projects you made me poor that's why I snatched your wife and unborn child" Naveen answered laughing hysterically only to get rewarded by a punch..

"I hired that girl I told her to seduce you but you fired her so I made other plan and then she called nandini and played the emotional victim card" he was getting more angry in each passing second hearing naveen..

It was trap..

It was all a trap to break them..

"You bloody bastard" Manik  showered him with punches and kicks making his nose and lower lip bleed..

"Just because of you I lost my baby" he kicked him again and Naveen was loosing his consciousness.."Manik leave him otherwise he'll die" Aryaman said stopping manik..

"I want to kill him Aryaman" he shouted angrily "Don't give him an easy death manik he deserves a painful death. I've already called police let him rot in jail and they will take care of him everyday" Aryaman said calmly trying to make him understand..

"Manik please leave me I did a big mistake I have family my wife is 9 months pregnant I have to look into my baby my company is also bankrupt" Naveen said crying..

Manik didn't say anything and left the place as he knew Arya would handle the situation calmly.. He went to Naveen's home and found it already locked and get to know that his wife was in hospital and her condition was serious..

He went there to meet her..

"Naveen has so much hate for you manik.. He always hate you please don't leave him otherwise he will kill my unborn child also" Naveen's wife said..