part 43

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️.. I'll try to reply..

And guys you can bash any character of my story but don't you dare to bash me because I know what I am writing and what is good for the story and if you aren't liking the plot then you can leave I am not forcing anyone and I won't going to change the storyline..

"Manik ayuu--" "what happen to ayuu" manik asked aryaman getting up abruptly "his nose started to bleed all off a sudden" he left that someone has snatched the ground underneath him..

"What? Where is he ?" He asked aryaman in hurry "sid is taking him here in hospital" aryaman answered while tears started rolling down from his cheek..

The twins and their parents were shocked yet confused as they didn't know whom Arya and Manik was talking about only Raj Neonika and Aryaman knew about it..

"Dad I ne..ed to g.o now" he said turning towards raj while his voice broke.."it's ok you go and handle him I am fine and do tell me about his health" raj said after taking a deep breath..

Nodding his head he ran out of the private ward followed by aryaman.. While the twins looked at each other and then walked out following Aryaman and Manik..

"Manik calm down sid will reach here anytime" aryaman said to him while he was busy calling sid "damnn he is not picking up my call" he uttered as all the negative thoughts washed over him.. He couldn't lost him. Ayan was his only possession..

While The twins were staring at them in confusion.. Naina didn't know which topic arya and manik was talking about and top of that who was ayu? Aryaman never said anything about ayu..

Sid walked inside the hospital with ayan in his arms and manik ran towards him "ayu meri jaan" he took him in his arms who was crying the bleeding has stopped already..

Ayan snuggled into manik's neck rubbing his nose as if trying to take his dadda's warmth.."you'll be alright ayu" he muttered pecking his forhead and they walked towards the emergency ward..

Shocked would be an understatement for nandini she was rooted at her place as so many thoughts were going on her mind.. Did he move on? Means it was true that he has cheating on her? That's why he has son of 5-6 months old..

Naina stared at her twin's shocked face and gave her a pity look as if trying to say to her she loved a wrong person and hatred for manik increased in naina's heart..

Nandini ran towards the direction where aryaman manik and sid went taking Ayan while naina also followed her..

Aryaman and Sid was standing outside waiting as manik was inside and doctor was checking ayan..

"What is happening here aryaman?" Naina asked him in whispering tone.."we'll talk about it later naina" he answered back to her..

Nandini was standing her eyes were fixated on the glass wall from here he can see ayan and manik thou she couldn't hear them but she knew by their action that he was shouting on the doctor and little ayan was snuggling into his dadda's neck..

She felt pain in her heart knowing that he had a family and was enjoying in his life and here she was still stucked there..She couldn't move on and that moment she hated herself more..

Manik walked out with ayan while sid and aryaman rushed towards him bombarding him with the questions..

"How's he?"

"What doctor said?"

"Our ayu is fine right?"

"Guys let me speak first" manik said calmly and they sighed..