part 39

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Don't forget to check the spoilers atlast 🤣😫

"Mo..m can you plea..se come here at my apart..ment because I am getting sca..red here and I can't come the..re as I am not in state of driving" his voice sounded like a plea..

While neonika was shocked hearing his son's broken voice"Manik baby calm down okay I'll be there in few mins" she said and hung up the call..

Within 20 mins neonika reached his apartment and rang the doorbell.. he got up and went to open the door..

As soon as he opened the door.. she was shocked seeing his son's state messy hair bloodshot eyes full of tears nose red due to crying he was looking like a zombie.."manik ohh shit what happen to your forhead" She asked stepping inside locking the door behind..

"It's nothing I just met with an accident previous night" he answered "you didn't care to inform me" Neonika asked "dad knew about it but I told him not to tell you" he answered..

"Sit here" he said pointing towards the couch and she did while he laid down on the couch keeping his head on his mother's lap.. "I was getting scared so I called you here" he muttered lowly like a baby..

"Manik what happen? Office kyu nahi gaye tum aaj?" Neonika asked him strocking his hair lightly.."I resigned" he answered and sat up..

"What?" She was shocked hearing the new found information.. "mani--" he cut her off "leave all this I want to ask you some questions please answer me honestly okay?" Sighing in defeat she nodded in yes..

"Mom do you love me?" He asked "what type of question is this manik? Ofcourse I do manik you are my son my and Raj's only child" she answered and he passed her a painful smile..

"Okay mom your son was a cheater, a jerk and the bully in college.. He wanted to sleep with the hottest girl of college that's why he befriend with her twin sister who was ugly and fat.. and you know what he did he destroyed two girl's life mom.. He played with the two girl" he said like a story teller and next second a slap landed on his cheek which made him laugh..

"I know I know now you don't love me anymore " he said and laughed hysterically "your love for your son changes into hate in just a min" he further added and wiped the tears which rolled down from his cheek..

"What the shits you are uttering manik? Are you out of your mind?" Neonika shouted while manik nodded in no..

"I know you don't love me anymore"he giggled with his eyes full of tears "wait let me tell you everything in detail"

"I befriended with the girl who was fat and ugly from my point of view. I made her my bestfriend we created so many memories but then came my  birthday" he said and took a deep breath "I hope you remember my birthday dad gifted me the farmhouse and my dream racing car so at the party I was drunk and forced that girl who was none other than Nandini to sleep with me she protested but I didn't let her she love me so much that she give herself to me but I broke her" he whispered the last part but it was enough for neonika to hear..

"Nandini wasn't ugly mom she was an angel and I was an ugly devil but she fell in love with me and proposed me but I broke her and said Ill words to her I broke her beyond repair and you know after that I slept with her sister mission accomplished Manik Malhotra broke that girl's heart and slept with the most beautiful girl of the college" he looked up looking at Neonika's face and can sense that she was also getting angry..

"I can't believe this" Neonika shook her head unable to believe her son's deed "It's true mom it's true mom I let you and dad down..Dad said it right I misused the freedom you both gave"